Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Preying mantis kung fu in los angeles?

www.kungfuexchange.com

Hi LizMantis,

If I think you are who I think you are... I have heard many things about you. I am one of Sifu John Cheng's student and my younger kung fu brother went to the Seminar couple months back. Just wanted to say hi. We are in Southern California.... Irvine, which is in Orange County.

Hey I am Liz and I train under Brandon Jones (sure you know)

Good to hear from you guys, How is the new school doing?
    www.kungfuexchange.com

The new school is doing well. We are growing but we are not where we want to be yet.

That website is kinda cheesy... we gotta do something about that.

Okay... heres a website I just made really fast.

http://peter.techtrio.com/kungfu

Question Hey Liz...

Why all the Karate pics. on that page? Were they generics purchased from stock photo place for the web?

I know Dr. Cheng does 7*. Why don't you guys put some of the pics of him and some of the Exchange guys like Sifu Fogg, Sifu Hughes, and Sifu ***an?

That's just dumb, you can't write a proper last name on this forum. Turn down the censor. Fa.gan is a name! It should have read Sifu Fa.gan in my last post (ignore the period, I had to add it to get past the censor software).

Good site Darksands, but the pictures link didn't work on my browser.

Yea, sorry, the picture links dont work because I havent made that page yet. I guess Illl do that now.

Hey Lizmantis.... when are you guys going to come to LA again? I heard you guys came like 2 years ago. I am sure the next time there is another seminar more of us will attend instead of just Peter.

well, the pics page has more pictures. have fun lookin. heres the site again.

http://peter.techtrio.com/kungfu

I am not sure when the next time we will head that way. I heard my Sifu say that we might come visit in March maybe.

That site looks much better than the other one, I will add that link to the KFE website.
    Last edited by LizMantis; 11-18-2002 at 01:02 PM.
    www.kungfuexchange.com

Is Howard still training? Did not see him in any pictures...

Also if you want to email me some of your schools students email address, we have a KFE egroups. Its still kinda slow, but starting to pick up. Its a cool way to meet some Family.
    www.kungfuexchange.com

there are couple pictures of howard. there is one picture that howard is locked in a chi na.... the person locking him was me. peter was taking the picture and howard and i happened to be playing hands. i believe there is another picture of howard posing with jean another one of our kung fu brothers..... maybe we should start our own message board for our own kung fu family....