Man,what a cool party last night.About 2 blocks away from my house there was this huge holloween party.I didn't know anyone there,but I saw all the cars parked out front and all the people on the front porch so I put my uniform on and a BRUCE LEE bandana and took my rubber chucks and crashed the party.Once I walked in the door this mummy hands me a beer and I said cool.loud music was playing,people were dancing,It was packed and I blended right in.
I was there for about 2 hours when some drunk came up to me and said"let me see those nunchucks" I handed them to him and he said "these are made of rubber,you don't know karate".I said it's Kung Fu not karate but yes I do know karate and Kung Fu.All of a sudden he yells BULL**** in my face along with some spit.I said may I have my rubber chucks back.He dangeled them in front of my face and said "try and get em karate man". Well I snatched them out of his hands in a fraction of a second.Then he pushed my head with the palm of his hand and said "what are ye gonna do about it"(I'm thinking this guy is insane to pick a fight with me,but he is drunk)Then he takes this large round house swing at me and it was very easy to block and I counterd with a quick hard jab to the far head.He fell down and it was over.

Then I met this cute girl there (and my girl friend is at her moms house at the time)She was sweet but her a-ss was a little fat but I still ended up making out with her on the sofa.
over all it was a great party.I just got up,it's sunday morning and I had to tell someone.
Thanks for letting me bend your ear.

Honest Neutral Clarity