Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween!

Who Wants To Go Egging Tonight?

Anyone who wants to go egging tonight, to get the last weekend before Halloween started right, meet me on the corner of Addison and Central Park at 7:13 PM exactly. I'll be the guy in the easter bunny costume with the basket full of rotten eggs!

Be There Or Be Square!
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

If by egging you mean pelting houses and other property with eggs, that's an illegal activity. It's even worse that you post this on an internet forum. Unless you are joking. If you are, you should say that.

If I said it was a joke, then it wouldn't be funny anymore. Plus, I wasn't talking about houses and property, I was talking about people! LOL
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

lol **** dude. too bad your in Chicago

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

man .... i used to be such a little bas tard.
    where's my beer?

So what are you going to be for Halloween?

I just got back from our local Halloween superstore. There's two big fat ones, right across from each other, just a block from the office. Neither had what I needed for my costume exactly, but I'll make do. It got me inspired to merge a few old halloween threads together, plus one new one, just to pose the question - what are you going to be for Halloween?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

My 5 year old son and I are going to be Jedi.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

i found

a pai mei mask in asda (its a super market here in england owned by wal mart)
    so thats me this hallowe'en
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Lightbulb

hey good idea. merge all the relevant holiday threads together. it should be huge after a few years... would be sorta like a catalogue of each year

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

I went as a sumo wrestler to a costume party we had at work today.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I was a Jedi last year

A gang of fellow night crew volunteers with Rock Med go by the moniker Jedi Night Krew. We all got dressed up as Jedi last year to silly string our show manager at the Exotic Erotic. It was very entertaining.

I like to merge threads, especially in the media forum, when I get the chance. It makes for a better archival read. Merging the holiday threads and the B-day threads is particularly amusing because it provides this odd time capsule effect and a very surreal read if you start from the beginning. The only problem is that it's time consuming to dig through the archives and collect all the threads, but we do what we can.

For some reason, I'm having a hard time visualizing SevenStar as a sumo wrestler...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

This whole thread was already covered in the thread "Who wants to go egging tonight"?

tp a tree, it's biodegradable.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

How's about you put those eggs to good use and eat them instead.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    man .... i used to be such a little bas tard.
    And how tall are you now?

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan