Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clip of Russian strength master Pavel Tsatsouline performing his Kettel bell training

Clip of Russian strength master Pavel Tsatsouline performing his Kettel bell training

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

The 'dishonor' of dieting and aerobics?!?

Uh, whatever, 'comrade.'
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I though it was funny.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I thought it was funny, too

"for comrades who like it TOUGH."

you guys know what he's talking about - at least I do. When you're younger and doing something "macho" like playing football, your teammates will laugh and you and probably whoop your arse if you tell them that you are doing dance aerobics. That changes when you get older and mature more though. All that aside, Pavel knows his stuff when it comes to strength training.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Dammmm Right he knows his stuff!!!!

Pavel is the MAN!!!!

For the Women:

+ = & a

I'm sure he does know his stuff. But acting like an arrogant, intolerant ignoramus doesn't get you on my good side.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

kettlebells 0Wn j00!

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

And if a Jew owns kettleballs, what then?
    Crippled Avenger

I don't know, I thnk I'm with Seven Star on this one. Infact, I originally started martial arts to loose weight so "I" wouldn't have to suffer the "The 'dishonor' of dieting and aerobics"

He's Russian, and does not have the grasp of English's nuances. "Dishonor" is probaly his interpritation of "Embarssment".

Still, he speaks the truth about that. In most circles, Areobics is a "Chick" thing, and only wussy Fa.aggy guys or guys looking to Hit on the Chicks in the class do that.

Real men fight, or lift weights, run, football, wrestle, Box etc. But Areobics??? Come on, that's only for the "girly boys!!!"

For the Women:

+ = & a

When I downloaded it I just got some file called, "v103.rm" I don't know, maybe I did something wrong. Well, just the same, has anyone here used any of Povel's programs? how would you rate them?
    I am nothing.

Try playing the file

For the Women:

+ = & a

Originally posted by Qi dup
    When I downloaded it I just got some file called, "v103.rm" I don't know, maybe I did something wrong. Well, just the same, has anyone here used any of Povel's programs? how would you rate them?
    you will need Real player (www.real.com) to view the file. If you dont already have it installed.

~Drache~

I agree with Royal

that was the most f.a.g.gedy-ist thing I have ever had the displeasure of downloading.

Funny that the guy has more hair on his chest than Chuck Norris in Return of the Dragon, with roughly 1/3 the muscle or martial arts ability.

Anbody can lift a gallon jug of milk or a fat housecat over their heads and call themselves a workout guru nowdays. What is this world coming to?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Okay, I'll bite. What's wrong with a hairy chest?

yers truly,
    Sasquatch
    Crippled Avenger