Brotherhood of the Wolf- Le Pact de Loups

Seven Samurai

Throne of Blood

Ran
    K. Mark Hoover

Raging Bull
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Once were soliders.

P.S. Brotherhood of the wolf was lame.
    A unique snowflake

drunken master 2

and brotherhood wasn't lame, it was French.
    "Cyanide is a dangerous chemical. That's why it is a crime to possess it without a peaceful purpose," said U.S. Attorney Fitzgerald.

Thumbs up

I am yet to see a martial arts movie going beyond public eye appealing ash kicking and "wit!.
    I´´ve heard "karate kid"´s good.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

and brotherhood wasn't lame, it was French.

nospam.

The Honor of Dong Feng Xu

Kinda tough to find, though. I happened upon it purely by accident.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Talking Well...

SPIDER-MAN

1)Learn the catch phrase: with great powers come great responsibilities.

2) We need to know how to design the best looking custume. No silk pj just spendex tights.

3) Get to say no to the gal (IMHO the hottest chick). That's the coolest part. Sad but coolest thing to do.

Mantis108
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

Because I think the only really good MA movies are the really bad MA movies, I'm going to have to go with American Ninja. All of them. Watch them all, back to back, with your funniest friends and lots of beer.

Very nice.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Oh, there's actually a few quality ones out there. A VERY few.

Which is not to discount the pleasure of mocking the bad ones while catching a buzz. When I was about 7, I thought Inframan was the greatest movie of all time. Drunk and high enough, I could probably still be convinced.
    Crippled Avenger

Patriot
    The Last of the Mohicans
    Above the Law
    Black Hawk Down
    My Wedding Night video.

Because I think the only really good MA movies are the really bad MA movies, I'm going to have to go with American Ninja. All of them. Watch them all, back to back, with your funniest friends and lots of beer.
    Do that and you'll have to change your name to droolerfan.
    Last edited by rogue; 11-02-2002 at 05:14 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I thought Patriot (the mel gibson one, right?) sucked out loud.

But hey, it's just strokes and folks.
    Crippled Avenger

Let's check the profile.... Yup what I figured a Texan.

You can replace The Patriot with The Alamo.

BTW Wipe the BBQ sauce off of your chin.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

heh heh heh

Like my mexican friends like to say..."The South will rise again! But these crackers don't realize how far south..."
    Crippled Avenger