Thread: KFO Shout Out Thread...

KFO Shout Out Thread...

due to events of this past weekend I feel compelled to show luv to those who have shown it to me…

first of all shouts to my team and Coach… and all those at the gym… esp the ladies of the cardio class for not trippin when I'm starin at yall azzes… one luv to the man in black for pushin me so hard on the platform… I didn't know I had it in me… and my leg STILL feels it... big thanks to Alex, Paul and Ruslan... thanx for being in my corner... I'm keepin my guns up... thanx to J Cooper and Tim Shelton... i heard yall... hope yall got the $5 worth... Sifu Barry and Gary O... yall too funny... and give me my point next time... thanx Pope for the words and i'm gonna work on that... oh yeah, big thanks for being in my corner James and get well soon Tim... big up to the King Brothers... Robert u know u got that... and Lee u shook up the world... Yo Frank... find somewhere to train so i can get my re-match... thanx Caoch Josh for the 20 minutes... and i need a sidekick like Jason... hook me up... Jose, even tho i couldnt cheer for u, i'm still proud... thats a big move right there... Kelly the dress was hot... how the lil' Batman??? and when u gonna get back in the ring??? to dude buyin the bar out... thanks for the Henny... if i forgot any body... i'll get yall nex time...

Werd.

Um um, shout out to my moms......Sackman (got luv for you kid)....My road dog Big Rob..........My bro (when you coming to visit me son?).........to 'L' (we gonna get drunk together one day)........ big ups to my whole family............all the chatroom homies (you know who you are)

and Peace

I'm out.
    "If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is p00ntang."-Animal Mother