Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'd like to share something else with you...

Originally posted by Serpent
    I wonder what the great mathematicina Euler would think about popping tarts?
    well the mathematist ODB, would think they are some gay dancers!.

Re: Cheesecake and Buttons

Originally posted by KC Elbows
    Apparently, I've wandered into the red light district of pop tart town. Cherry, brown sugar, chocolate, like you've never seen them before!
    I got your thread up over 30, didn't I? Don't argue with the results.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Do ya think we could make 50??
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Election Results 2002, by Frankie G.

Now THAT'S good eatin'!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I'm polishing up my boots and practicing my goosestep. How about you?
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Well i hate pop tarts and rat mea....I mean hot dogs.

So there.
    "If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is p00ntang."-Animal Mother

hot dogs are only useful when covered in chili, cheese and onions.

like this:

numnum
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

The only reason KC doesn't like pop tarts is because when you live in Kansas City, Kansas, you get the "hand-me-down" pop tarts, which are basically pop tarts that did not pass inspection at the Kansas City, Missouri supermarkets. That's why they are cheaper there too.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Originally posted by ewallace
    The only reason KC doesn't like pop tarts is because when you live in Kansas City, Kansas, you get the "hand-me-down" pop tarts, which are basically pop tarts that did not pass inspection at the Kansas City, Missouri supermarkets. That's why they are cheaper there too.
    For those who don't understand this process, it is very similar to the way Texas keeps it's good politicians in Texas, where there's better mexican food, and sends it's "hand me down" ones to Washington, where they won't bother Texans, if they know whats good for them.

Well said KC...well said. The gummint does thing a lil' bit diffently down heea.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

the good thing? at least in texas' death row, you're ensured fresh, new neighbors about once per week. lots of new friends!

(edit -- i have to add that i live in a state that was i think the first to not hang someone for cruel and unusual punishment reasons -- he was so fat that hanging him would risk decapitation and this, according to some, was cruel; irritating part? he ate himself obese AFTER he got to jail, and washington's default death method is hanging and the only alternative is choosing lethal injection; BUT, the inmate didn't choose injection, and hanging would be cruel and unusual, so he's kinda stuck)
    Last edited by rubthebuddha; 11-07-2002 at 05:01 PM.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA