Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One very scary site.

Unhappy One very scary site.

Hi All.

Found this site mentioned on another forum.

Link

Very scary and disturbing.

Note: Don't view this site in front of Kids, at the Office or if you are sensitive to violence, blood & gore.

Besides that.

How many of you are really ready for the realities of street confrontations?

Seeya.

Please forward that site to MonkKiller so he can see a real fight.
    your welcome ,
    Psycho Monk

Well, it must be bad 'coz it's been blocked by the filters here at work.

Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

Taoboy.

The URl is:

http://www.warriorcentral.com/

Yes, the site is bad, showing real fights and the end-results in a very graphic manner.

TBH, not sure what is worse the Pics or the Guys using them to sell their stuff (MA).

Cheers.

<morpheus>

Welcome to the desert of the real.

</morpheus>

reality is ugly. Did you see that "body slam" clip? Ouch!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

The "kicked from behind" one reminded me of someting that happened in high school. My friend got into a fight, and somehow, they managed to open the fire exit at the back of the school bus - my friend kicked the guy out the back of the bus and onto the street while the bus was moving.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

the mpe files aren't working for me. I get an "invalid data" messsage. The quicktime stuff is pretty ugly, though. That suplex to concrete looked like no fun at all.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

mpe? where are they? all the ones I saw were quicktime movies, not mpegs

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

"Kicked from behind" for one.

But don't sweat it, I'm going to sleep.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

The one where the guy is hit from behind is MPE.
    I have a signature.

Odd - my pc brought it up with quicktime

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Might be Settings or version probs..

mpg should pop up with either quicktime or Windows Media layer.

Seeya.

It's one of Sammy Franco's sites.
    The "atmosphere" of that site is to basically show that streetfighting, etc. is not glamorous, "cool", etc. It's disturbing, ugly, rude, abusive, offensive, etc.

A better site for more technical and down to earth training is
    www.sammyfranco.com

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

I've stayed at the Los Angeles county jail for 3 months before and it get's even worse than this stuff. But that's the jist of it. Like I always say expect the worst, you have to fight to survive not to win.

Diu Sao

I found something I'd never really thought of on the site.

The guy advises you to tape yourself sparring so you can see what you're doing. I can't believe I never thought of that.

Has anybody else ever done that?
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne