Thread: Hello All,,,Just saying "Hi"

Smile Hello All,,,Just saying "Hi"

I decided to take a break for a while since as always this forum gets to me and when i start getting too riteous and pi$$ed off, I lose some respect from the peeps here(the important ones anyway). But i am back and wanted to say hi to everyone. I will be making my Journey to Montreal Quebec to see the holiday season in another country and to meet a neat lady i met via online(been chatting and talking with her for a few months now).
    My training is slow as is the transition from fall to winter here in Tejas(we never get a proper seasonal change) drinking more and more green tea and finding more varieties to slurp down. As far as the qigong and the hsing i is going my fists are turning into palms. it seems as though everything i do now focuses on the palm. the fist seems too easy these days. Trying a more "Internal approach".

Hope all of you are doing well. To my brothers and critics:

Hope this holiday season finds you and yours in good company good food and above all,,,good spirits.

Many respects,,,The Willow Sword

It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

well saying as no one else has i'll say it: hi and wb willow sword

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Hey yo! yeah man, stick around you always have something good to say, I like that.
    I am nothing.

Thumbs up

Keep up the good kind of work.
    BTW,did you use to joke?

Anyway,welcome back.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Hope you stay safe in your travels. Always nice to see your name poppin' up on the boards.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

Smile Thanks

FC: yeah i still joke or to some "a joke"
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Are you back AGAIN??? It was so peaceful and quiet....there goes the neighborhood.....

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

I'm not here neaither
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Ahh Wendy

My little scorpion tail,,,how are you?

Man

First your here in Austin then you there in Taos.. then your back now you going to another country... when will the maddness end man..

ps be careful on the Internet endevour... and don't get too cold in Quebec

Smile Hi,

I know someone who married a girl he met online…she was from China…he brought her into Canada and from there the U.S. They got married about one month later! Shortly after the wedding he lost his job and the two of them live with his parents. She doesn’t work. Beware!

I have tried several Green Teas and my favorite (right now) is Tazo China Green Tips. You can buy it at Starbucks Coffee of all places. Very yummy! Dragon Well from the Republic of Tea is also very good.

Thanks for the good wishes. Here’s wishing you the same!

Godzilla

That's DRAGON...nong. Anyway...I am well, getting lots of stuff done. Packing and stuff for me move!! Anyway, hope you have fun in Cannuck! Should be a blast....ha ha ha haha ahaha ha.....uh.....

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Smile thanks for the replies

Thanks Wen. I WILL have fun in the land of the Cannucks.

Godzilla: I was just drinking that tea earlier. I also like the Republic of teas. They have a few varieties that are awesome to glug down. try this website for some great varieties(organic) www.longevitycafe.com

GGL: The madness will NEVER end. bwahahahaaaaaa

Many Respects,,, The Willow Sword