View Poll Results: Why did you take up a martial art.

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • Physical well-being

2 9.52%
  • Spiritual/Mental well-being

6 28.57%
  • Self defence

8 38.10%
  • Other

5 23.81%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why are there so few posts on fighting here?

Ego_Extrodinaire

"A possible reason why you find that my post are not as thoughful as before is because you have been diligent considering the points I'd raised in the past. I'm happy this has assisted you. "
    * Bah Hate to admit it - but its true...
    Still as i said before, your past trolls had definate class. Sometimes thinking outside the box is nesersary for further development. Still dont give yourself too much credit - we dont want that ego getting any larger now do we
    Besides trust me you havent swayed my opinion on southern boxing skills, i still have the upmost respect for them - as do you.

"But remeber there are many people new to this forum and new to Ego Maximus / Dragon / "Troll" / loved / hated and are not quite up to speeed in their learning. Please be patient with them, you were like the ignorant majority not too long ago and would have remained that way if not for me."
    * Am i to understand that your asking me to keep silent so that you will be better able to troll new forum members?
    Errr fair enough

"Nevertheless, it pleased me to see that the % votes for combat rocketed up from virtually zero to 33% as it stands - not long after I started posting. "
    * Stroke stroke

"Tell me am I not good news for southern kung fu. Eventhough I think its mostly garbage I'm helping everyone to preserve the little value it had to start with. At least thinking about self defence is the first step of defending yourself in my book (Ego Maximus / Dragon / "Troll" / loved / hated). What about yours?"
    * That should be your sig...

"But still 33%, quite a pathethic result but improving, not that I expect much from a motley crew like you."
    * Snicker.... You sound like one of my old maths teachers
    I stink at maths
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Jon,

"Still as i said before, your past trolls had definate class. Sometimes thinking outside the box is nesersary for further development. Still dont give yourself too much credit - we dont want that ego getting any larger now do we
    Besides trust me you havent swayed my opinion on southern boxing skills, i still have the upmost respect for them - as do you."

What are some examples of my previous post that you had find classy. Remebering that I am speaking to a wide community and I find feedback from my audience helpful. I know the silent majority appreciate and learn from what I say. I don't respect styles that I have vanquished in my days of kungfu practice which covers all of southern kung fu.

" Am i to understand that your asking me to keep silent so that you will be better able to troll new forum members? Errr fair enough"

It is not me, but their own ego who drives them to respond they way they do. The episode with HungKaiVun, which if I remember correctly you'd found hilarious. I hope for his sake he has taken public humiliation to better his personality.

"Stroke stroke"

It's 36% now. Look what I have done for Southern Kungfu. Just a word from ego and there was light!

"Snicker.... You sound like one of my old maths teachers
    I stink at maths"

Was your old maths teacher in a wheelchair?

Smile Extro

Yeah bro, you've peaked. You were doing really well and hit a plateau. Re-evaluate and drag out some new material.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish