Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Five Ancestors: Wuzhuquan/Ngo Cho Kuen

FYI

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

I think Chuka Saolin Phoenix Eye Fist the Art that comes from Fukien Province has forms that Ngo Cho Kun has and Chuka Shaolin might be mixed from Ngo Cho Kun and other arts. Chuka Shaolin forms Er Shizi Tien sounds like Er Shi Chaun and Chukas basic form called Kai San sounds like Kai Jhan .

Anywhere I could get information about those forms in Chuka Phoenix Eye Fist? I would be very interested to see the differences.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

malaysia is just across the strait :-)

it is true that "no mind" helps make the monks' punhes more accurate.....

if u do happen to pass by manila,let me know...ill give u a tour of kong han and ling nam ;-)
    kong han martyial arts assn
    zacateros st,binondo manila

Here's another site to check out which may help..

www.ucd.ie/~shaolin
    "Satisfaction over the little that has been learnt is the real gain"

Xue Pei

Hi, are you one of Sifu Han's students? Where are you based?

Hi joedoe,

Yep..Kim Han is my Shifu.I'm based in Hertfordshire, but travel up to the class in Harrow.

Did you attend the conference in Malaysia last November??I'm not sure if there is one planned for China this year??
    "Satisfaction over the little that has been learnt is the real gain"

there will be one in november as i was told....

Originally posted by Xue Pei
    Hi joedoe,

Yep..Kim Han is my Shifu.I'm based in Hertfordshire, but travel up to the class in Harrow.

Did you attend the conference in Malaysia last November??I'm not sure if there is one planned for China this year??
    No, unfortunately I could not make it to last year's conference. I really wanted to because I wanted to pay respects at Master Chee's grave but work was not permitting . Maybe next year (I won't make this year's one either unfortunately).

How is Sifu Han?

Ngo Cho update

Hi guys,
    I'm Sifu Belida Han Uckun (Billy) I think ben cash my old class mate is on this thread. I just got my certification from Bonifacio Lim a year ago as a black sash in the art and am helping him organize the material as a modern federated martial art. Unlike the past we are going to have ranks, open acess regadrless of race and ethnicity. A structured non preferential treatment type of organization. I'm going to pubish articles in 2004 on ngo Cho Kune in Black Belt, Inside kung and this magazine as well.
    Ngo Cho Will proably take a lot of people by surprise it is the most interesting combination of internal, external, short long and difficult vs acessible material I've seen and I'm swearing to dedicate time to popularizing the art and making it grow.
    Sifu Belida Han Uckun

Re: Ngo Cho update

Originally posted by Sifuuckun
    Hi guys,
    I'm Sifu Belida Han Uckun (Billy) I think ben cash my old class mate is on this thread. I just got my certification from Bonifacio Lim a year ago as a black sash in the art and am helping him organize the material as a modern federated martial art. Unlike the past we are going to have ranks, open acess regadrless of race and ethnicity. A structured non preferential treatment type of organization. I'm going to pubish articles in 2004 on ngo Cho Kune in Black Belt, Inside kung and this magazine as well.
    Ngo Cho Will proably take a lot of people by surprise it is the most interesting combination of internal, external, short long and difficult vs acessible material I've seen and I'm swearing to dedicate time to popularizing the art and making it grow.
    Sifu Belida Han Uckun
    Best of luck. I'll keep an eye out for your articles

joedoe: there are no OZ folks in shaolin this year...u guys are quite busy this year i suppose...looking forward to meet u in the flesh ;-)

Yeah, none of us could get away for the conference this year. I think we may be planning a big group next year though. Look forward to seeing you there.

Hi Joedoe !
    Good 2 see you, any idea what happen to budoogeeks forum ?

Hey Serge, good to see you on KFM. I don't know what is happening with BudoGeeks. I am wondering if it shut down because not enough people visited.

Please pass on my respects to your sifu.