Thread: Lee Koon Hung Video

Lee Koon Hung Video

Just found this reading the usenet.

Is real Master Lee?
    Very Good.http://home.kimo.com.tw/kenjikam2000...vie/lee_02.WMV

Yes that his him. This was taken from a CLF gathering in Singapore.

Peace.

Thanks for the clip. Lee looks good.

kung fu website

Jaza, you are a cyber monster! great find. I would love to see more clips him. Or any old time clf master.
    Also: Coming soon!!
    (on video)

"Lee Koon Hung Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu Association History
    Since 1968 The Lee Koon Hung Association has built a reputation as one of the top Chinese Martial Art Schools throughout the world. Learn the story of it's founder Grandmaster Lee Koon Hung and the current President Master Li Siu Hung (Grandmaster's younger brother). Also included is Video footage of exhibitions of Grandmaster Lee Koon Hung, Master Li Siu Hung and many other members of the Lee Koon Hung Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu Association"

I pulled this off the lee koon hung association web page. does anyone from this school know when this video will be released?

Blog Entries
    Any body have an idea what form that was? Beginning looks like Sup Ji then I didn't recognize the rest of the form.

Monk Weed, Iīm better in computing than in the gwoon
    I havenīt seen this forms before, but what impress me was the similarities of the movements with my lineage.
    One more proof that CLF is just one.

good power to. does anyone know how old he was when he did this form?

He was about 49 or 50 at the time. I think this took place aroung 1992. The form is a mix he put together. It mixes classic CLF techniques with some sections of a northern form (Won Hop Kuen) taught to him by Shek Kin (yes Mr. Han from Enter the Dragon).

Peace.

wow, for an old man of 50 he moved well. He even did the form in such a little space, and it looked like no trouble to him at all to adapt.

I cant wait for the Lee Koon Hung history video to come out. I cought a glimps of some of the footage on the tape, last year when master Li siu hung came to visit. what i saw was awsome.

jaza :

how i can save this video in my pc ?