Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Fut Sao Buddha Hand Wing Chun Kuen Web Site By James Cama Sifu

New Fut Sao Buddha Hand Wing Chun Kuen Web Site By James Cama Sifu

New Web Site. Interactive with interviews. Still a work in progress but check it out anyway.
    http://www.geocities.com/wingchunbuddhahand/index.html

Click on side bars for pictures

Interesting website! The interview link didn't seem to be working, though, so I'll try back at a later date.

RR

Cama Sifu says thanks. The site is still under construction but new pictures are going up. Check out the weapons and the iron rings 100lbs on Sifu's arms. Sifu's articles and interview will be on soon.

Sam

Are there any books or are there any plains to write a book on Fut Sao Buddha Hand Wing Chun Kuen ?

Book

Yes Cama Sifu is in the process of writing a book.

Fire Hawk,

Henry Leung put together a book a while ago that was never published. You can see pictures of Henry, Santo, Richmond, Keither, Rafael, James and others in it. I'll sell you a copy for 1,000,000 dollars! Just kidding. Watched Austin Powers last night and had a flash back! The history written in the book was almost an exact duplicate of Aou Soy Gee's book. The rest was Henry's material/photos/etc..

Regards,
    Jim

The original book was pictures mostly of Cama Sifu and Richmond. Some of Rafael and Keither. Santo was not there and you would have been in diapers.

Nice (not) to see that Futsao is affected by the same interal bickering. How proud (also not)!

Do yourselves a favor and be a strong, unified force, especially in public.

RR

Rene,
    Thanks for the advice but I was not bickering just stating fact. The problem is that people who supposedly are no longer involved with Fut Sao or were not there to know what went down continue to come off as authorities. They even try to tell others about the experience and quality of certain instuctors that they know nothing about. This certain individual listened to the wrong gossip and continues to spread it as fact. The problem is the person he's speaking of is the real thing and the person he's propagating is a liar. This of course is a free forum but you still have to be aware that there are consequences to your words. As per proper etiquette he and his instuctors have been told. Remember that "HANDS" always tell. Lineage is useful to tell you the quality of your ancestors not to replace the reality that we practice a "FIGHTING" art.

Hello Rene and Sam,

Unfortunately, every WC art has their inside bickering. I guess it is unavoidable. A question about a Fut Sao book was asked and and neutral reply was made. Nobody was promoted and nobody was put down. Also, nobody was claiming to be an authority. Dont see what was so bad about that answer. I have ZERO interest in Henry's WC but the question was:

Are there any books or plans to for a book on Fut Sao?

I gave an answer and nothing more. I should have known it wasnt worth it.

Oh well, such is life. Fire Hawk! E-mail me and I will speak with you about getting you a copy!

Ciao,
    Jim

Mr. Roselando,
    You say you have ZERO interest in Henry's wc yet whenever there is a question about Buddha Hand there you are. The remarks you once made on the internet and your subsequent private email are not forgotten. I thought you represent a P... Wing Chun style or is it Roger Hagood's Southern Mantis. Oh thats right your also an expert on how much Southern Mantis training others have gotten. One of your Sifu's was chased across Chinatown and backed down from his big mouth lies in front of the Grand Master and was subsequently thrown out of the system. Your other Sifu was talked to on the phone and denied being your teacher. Are you going to continue the deceit or will you keep your business where it belongs?

Gee- is the moon aligned in a strange position for the last week or so.? Atleast three different verbal/personal skirmishes on the forum. Isnt our quota met already.?

oh come on...

Joy,
    Actually, I think it's "keep the moderator busy" week.

Sam and Jim,
    Just drop it guys. Or, per my repeated suggestion, have it out via email.
    Thanks!
    Sandman[Wing Chun]

"Learning is not compulsory ... neither is survival."

-W. Edwards Derning

A thought on Civil Discourse:

“Democracy is a means of living together despite our differences. Democratic deliberation is an alternative to physical violence. It is predicated on the assumption that it’s possible to disagree agreeably, that it’s better to laugh than cry, that one can vigorously contest the positions of one’s adversary without questioning his or her personal integrity or motivation, and that parties to a debate are entitled to the presumption that their views are legitimate if not correct.” -Thomas Mann

Sandman,

I agree with you. Lets let this old topic drop and we can all believe what we want about each other/move on. Life is too short to get stressed out over old issues. As long as we are happy with what we are doing that should be the most important thing.

Take care Sandman and Sam!

Regards,
    Jim