Thread: liang shou-yu

liang shou-yu

Can any body tell me anything about liang shou-yu. I have his book Qi gong Empowerment and thought it was a pretty good book, but I would like feed back form you guys. IS he the real deal or a imposter trying to make money. Anything would be appreciated thank you.

He's the real deal

Check out the cover story we ran on him in October 2000. http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/maga...hp?article=126 And if you liked Qigong Empowerment, you should check out Kung Fu Elements http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/bw005.html - it's one of the best books that has been published lately.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

thank you very much!

I've never met him, but was interested because of his association with Yang Jwing Ming and the books which resulted from this. The man seems to know quite a bit. My guess is that he's the real deal. I have spoken with him on the phone.
    Also, having seen his daughter perform in the fine parking lot show at the Anniversary Celebration, I would say she has had a very fine teacher in her father.

Cody
    "The truth is more important than the facts." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
    "The weight of the sun doesn't keep it from rising." (Cody)

That video is available now!

Helen performed in both the afternoon and the evening. She did Dragon Bagua in the afternoon and Water Boxing in the evening.
    afternoon
    evening

Her father, Liang Shou-Yu performed in the evening only. He did applications of xiaoyaoshuai
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

He's good

sifu shou-yu liang is based here in vancouver. I'm currently doing his introductory qigong course - its stuff out of the qigong empowerment book. He is a really nice guy and very well respected both here and in china.
    His school recently participated in a large CMA demonstration put on by wushu BC here in Vancouver.

GM Live 2017: Shou-Yu Liang

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips