I wanted to post this here and thought there might be a thread on this topic already, but I couldn't find one. So I'm starting one.

Posted on October 10, 2017
Soul Tavern wants to fix us with elixirs and Qigong. Fingers crossed!

By Amanda Mesa
For Miami.com

Soul Tavern, Sunset Harbour’s new vegetarian gastropub, is launching a monthly wellness workshop to help you better different aspects of your life before getting your booze on.

Happening Oct. 11th from 5:15-5:45 p.m. in Soul Tavern’s zen garden, the first class will center around the Chinese art of Qigong, a holistic system of coordinated body posture, breathing, and meditation. Then guests can join Soul Tavern founder Dr. Jason Gordon behind the bar for a crash course in liquid antidotes crafted to remedy everything from sore muscles to a hangover. Soul Tavern’s elixir menu boasts 37 Chinese herbal elixirs that work with your body to address everyday ailments.

The best part? The elixirs can be mixed with a cocktail if you like. Because let’s be honest — after a couple of martinis, you probably won’t even feel that backache anyway.

Make sure to check here for updates on Soul Tavern’s monthly wellness series.

Amanda Mesa is the Nightlife Editor for Miami.com. Nothing makes her happier than Happy Hour.