Thread: volcano high school!

volcano high school!

i just worked at a comic convention here in ny this big expo nothing fancy but i scored tons of ma flicks like VHS(excused the pun) man this flick had graphics that would make the matrix look like your little brothers coloring book, and this other flick called versus was even better, finally i scored the ring the japanese version, the american version was garbage compared to this flick!

That movie sucks.

So are you saying I should see the japanese version of 'the ring'?
    I am nothing.

Hey, what about the American version of Shogun Assassin? That's was a pretty darn lousy case too.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

Exclamation

Who summoned me??
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

VA: u go to high school? pretty ****ed off teenager then huh? or r u a mature student?

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

I saw Volcano High at the cinema last friday. Pretty good. Wild action and funny twists in the storyline. I liked that everyone was 'captain of the wrestling team' or 'ballet class member' or stuff like that. Ooooooh and the Kendo club.. *drool*
    However I think that his fight with the uuuh whats his name again.? Great Ox? Dark Ox? ..could be finished quicker. They fought too many times.

I have the japanese version of the RING at home but I've yet to watch it. Last week I saw another movie from the same director called Dark Water. Pretty scary So I'm looking forward to see more of his work.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Well, young one with last year name person, you obviously duno the depths of my wide academics caliber here displaied before the eye of the wrold, alowing me to escape your small understanding and as a roll model to propers spelling and correct maner.
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

The Ring was kool. nice ending
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."