Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Super hard flash game

Iron,

Type

walk se

to go southeast. I don't know why 'walk southeast' doesn't work.
    I'm stuck on that friggin beach too! I have lots of stuff;

A brown sack.
    A clove of garlic.
    A lunch.
    A glass bottle with a quantity of water.
    A rope.
    A knife.
    A sword.
    A lamp.
    A leaflet.
    A brick.
    A jewel-encrusted egg.

I want to kill something (not myself though, already tried and did that)!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The ****ing bridge!!!!

Is there a pattern to match with the stone tiles??????
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

African,

Have you caught the "head-rat"? If so, you know it follows drawn lines. Line up the stone tiles so the pattern on them make a line between the small holes on each side of the bridge control thingy, then place the head to follow the line and push the bridge control button.

AT: here's a hint if you're still stuck on the stone tiles under the bridges.

I assume you've figured out that you can move them. Like, each one can only go in one slot, but you can move them around in there.

Ok, here's your hint:

Remember how the mouse moves along the lines in the floor in the room to the right?

That's your hint.

Here's one more hint, but it's in a hard to see color so you don't accidently read it:Did you catch the mouse?

Alright, good luck.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

walk se, eh? I hadn't tried that.

You have a lot more stuff than I do. Maybe I should start over.

But, I noticed you don't have the nest! Haha! When you take the egg, why not take the nest, too? I wonder what you can do with it.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Iron,

D4mn! I forgot that nest (I wonder if it's a swallow's nest and if I can cook it with herbs and eat it... did I tell you I'm Chinese? )! I took all that stuff inside the house, I have no idea if they are useful or not.

But... now what? Back in the forest again...

Gawd... you guys make me feel really stupid... I can't figure out how to get the first code to the door in the second room ! Found the diskette box but can't open it.... maybe *I* just have to go back to the old Pong game !

I have everything dz has except for the brick. I haven't played at all today though. you don't have to type 'walk' you can type 'se' and you will go that direction. I got the nest too. the only time you have to specify what to do (like 'walk se') is if you want to climb something or go down something.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by Bolt
    Gawd... you guys make me feel really stupid... I can't figure out how to get the first code to the door in the second room ! Found the diskette box but can't open it.... maybe *I* just have to go back to the old Pong game !
    use one of the items you have to open the box. then put the disk in the PC
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

looks like he took his whole site down - he may be updating or something.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Since were solving puzzles.....

Can anyone help me with Monkey Island 4??????

The part where you reach Monkey island and there are these boulders you have to throw into holes in sequence, what is the sequence?

Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com

How do you like that? I go to take a second crack at the game, and they take it off the server!

They must have known....that it was going to ruin my life!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

try the link wufupaul posted here bruh - it's more in depth and will take up ALL of your time.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

zorkies -

how do I escape the "maze of twisty little passages, all alike"?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.