I have learned of two rare animal styles from my Sifu, Wei Ming. They are both -trez- complex, or at least they seem so to a novice like me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I'd really love to hear if any of you have any knowledge of these subjects. Any ranting, yodeling and raving will be accepted. If you have heard anything, I'd be glad.

The first one is Sci(Not sure if it's Sci, it sounds like it) Dog Kung Fu.

It is allegedly only practiced by a single family of 82 members. It is focused on hardening and very agressive short arm techniques. It seems to be a style that is sort of limited in it's forms, but is very swift and agressive, sometimes winning contest through pure intimidation.

The other one is Black Scorpion Kung Fu. The basic stance is lying down on your palms and feet, as if you were doing push-ups, and then with your left feet curled up behind your back like a tail. From there, beautiful double kicks and short hard palm strikes can be made. Focus is also taken on evasion.

Well, that's all I know. If you got any info on origins, techniques or anything on these two styles, I'd love to hear of it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

SotW

------------------
The dance of life, the capering of elements, and skip of gods. The dance is mine, I AM the dance.