Thread: Kung Fu Spectacular in Vancouver not to be missed!

Talking Kung Fu Spectacular in Vancouver not to be missed!

'Wushu BC' will be presenting what is sounding to be a very exciting show featuring various traditional styles of Kung Fu, as well as Contemporary Wushu & San Shou. Special guests will be Monkey King Chan Sau Chung & his son Chan Kai Leung. 'Wushu BC' and its member clubs are pulling out all the stops to make this a really exciting show.

The show is apparently themed showcasing the origins of Kung Fu and up to the competitive aspects of Wushu & San Shou.

Tomorrow Friday night @ the Michael J. Fox theater, tickets available through Ticketmaster

dåmn you firepalm! you GOTTA give us more notice on stuff like that. i live right across the border in bellingham, and if i knew about this, i'd have made plans.

still might be able to go, but i doubt it.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Post it on the calander

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/cgi-...month=November

Oh wait, nevermind. By the time it gets approved, it'll already have happened.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

rtb

I put a couple notices in a couple of weeks ago. Still it will be worth the trip, Bellingham what an hour away! There'll be enough Kung Fu & Wushu to last you months

**** firepalm, this is like the 4th time you posted a event, and im broke as hell... you think you can like crosscheck with me, then tell the vancouver kf event organizers to set up events, when i get paid

to burnaby, it's only about 45 minutes if i drive with enthusiasm and get a border guard who's having a good day.

alas, i'm teaching tomorrow. won't be able to make it
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Sounds like it's gonna be pretty sweet - I will be there with a bunch of friends and fellow students.

Apparently Choy Lee Fut, Hung Gar, 7 Star Mantis, Hsing Yi & Ba Gua as well as Lion & Dragon Dance, San Shou and Contemporary Wushu will all be represented...
    Last edited by Stone Monkey; 11-15-2002 at 03:26 AM.