Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shao-lin do

Iron Spirit Guest
    Check your email Grasshopper

grasshopper Guest
    to all my brothers in shaolin-do,
    I want to sincerely apologize for reopening this can of worms,I didn't know this topic had been on here before,{I wish I'dve seen it}I also expected intellectual discussion and not a bunch of mud slinging.sorry if anyone in our style OR ANY OTHER STYLE was offended.

ScreamingDragon Guest
    Mudslinging is the correct term. As I've said in numerous posts, it's just wasted energy. I'd much rather focus it into exchanging useful info/techniques. So, let's hope that we can really turn the page on this topic and get down to being students of Kung-Fu.

Peace Everyone!

Screaming Dragon

grasshopper Guest
    I totally agree screamingdragon.I've read all your posts latley and was highly impressed.hope to talk with ya.thanks.

------------------
    seeking the way

ScreamingDragon Guest
    Grasshopper,

Where do you study? Do you have a favorite animal style? I'm curious to know where other Shaolin-Do practioners are in their developements and what they've encountered to get there.

Peace and Good Fortune!

Screaming Dragon

grasshopper Guest
    screaming dragon,
    I'm probably not the one to answer most of your questions because I'm still in the begining stages of this art.our system first extensiveley trains your body and mind to be able to do and learn the teachings you recieve later.it's a really well thought out path of teaching and learning,I'm sure many styles work the same way but this goes a little further than ones I've studied before,especially in training your mind to be able to take in so much in a short period.
    personally I've always liked the tiger style but I'm really not built for that,6'4" 200 lbs.lol.probably better suited for mantis or crane,I don't know yet what I'll specialize in.fortunatley I'll get a little of all the ones we have and then I can decide which ones I'll focus on when the time comes.I'll tell you about my previous training on email if you'd like,{just so no one gets offended by my views of it} thanks for your intrest.

------------------
    seeking the way