Thread: Pain in the foot. Help

Pain in the foot. Help

A few days ago I felt a sensation in my foot. At first it felt like a pinched nerve, but as I continued to ignore it and train it began to feel like a broken bone. It is to the point where at times it is very painful. However their is no swelling/coloring and it does not hurt to the touch. It just hurts when walked on for over 5 minutes. If any of you have any idea of what it might be or advice. Let me know.

Gracais
    watzun

Speaking as a man who ignored a horrific break in his leg for three days... if it feels intensely painful and hurts to walk, go to the doctor.

Broken bones can sometimes be hard to diagnose (I was told by a trainer that my injury was just a "popped ligament") especially if there's a hairline fracture. Go to a qualified medical professional and have them take a look at it. In all actuality, it could be a million different things, but your best bet for an acurate diagnosis is a doctor or a registered nurse.

But if I had to venture a guess based on what little information I have, I might say hairline fracture. Take that with a mountain of salt.