Thread: Time to reboot or somethin?

Time to reboot or somethin?

I noticed that the main page of the forum, and any of the thread list pages of the forums are pulling very, very slow. Sometimes posting replies is very slow too. It's been going on for about 2 days now. Is it just me?
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

same here
    Monkey vs. Robot

ditto
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Nope it's slow

ewallace to answer your question of course Royce could choke out Rerun there's no one he couldn't choke out he's invincible.
    But the real question is could Royce choke himself out?
    Hope is the denial of reality.

We sail the seas, of negativity
    to banish kindness from this place
    (Sans scruples, sans humility)
    To behold the fierceness of wolves
    assailing ye saints thoroughly
    (Sans love, sans compassion)
    To behold the wails of thine in affright
    whilst evil preyeth upon thy hearts
    (Sans warmth, sans pity)
    To behold a world, darkly astir
    rising in madness and mystery
    (sans light, sans life)

Beer.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Of course

They need to reboot and rebuild their indexes.. i mean really man.. that should be obvious.. right???

oh yeah... I LIKE CHEESE!!!

Actually GGL, I was thinking a simple order by would be in order. By.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

hmm

obviously your aggregate function of your order by statement would inhibit the primary key constraint in which the null statement would be chosen.. and we all know that nulls and constraints don't mix.. obviously you would utilize the having statement with a inner join and a nested select *

God imagine how far buzz words can take you

Re: hmm

Originally posted by GGL
    obviously your aggregate function of your order by statement would inhibit the primary key constraint in which the null statement would be chosen.. and we all know that nulls and constraints don't mix.. obviously you would utilize the having statement with a inner join and a nested select *
    is it just me, or is GGL flirting with ewallace?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

DUDE??

Dude I'm mean dude, really dude.... I see you are not verse in the words of geekdom

buddha

kool avatar!

Question for you GGL, since you seem to speak my language. Say you have a stored procedure. That procedure fires off 8 more stored procedures. On my system it works fine. On the system they are supposed to function on, the data produced is not the same. Now, both are on SQL 7. Both are using the EXACT same data from the exact same tables (I know, because I cleared 33 tables and imported the data from the other system). The permissions on both are the same.

WTF?

Good Question

hmm upgrade to sql 2000

no really.. it sounds like you have produced a local sp that acts like a trigger to fire off 8 others.. I may be wrong on this but what is the orginal call.. calling for.. a select, update or delete, and is it fired off after the orginal call or as a alternate... can you give me some code.. if not no sweat..

G