Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Angry white pyjamas

I think that Aikido is a fine martial art that has a lot to offer in trems of self dicipline but little to offer in the way of self defense.

Now I am not going to get into a mud slinging match about aikido as I have never trained in it ans so am only talking from my experiance of people that have trained in aikido and what I have read.

Also I do not feel that saying its limitted in terms of self defense takes away from its value in anyway.

(and that is as diplomatic as i will ever need to get I hope)

scotty1

So have you found a teacher in china yet?

One of the guys from our club has gone out to Bejing and has found a teacher for 200 of our UK pounds a month but thats for 8 hours training a day 5 days a week.

Not quite sure what he is training in though as MSN instant messiging second hand though my teacher is hard to get much sense from.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

chingei
    "hawhawhawhawhawhaw!
    yeah! tough guys with poor spelling!
    This is the part where you make plans to "meet", right?"
    * Yeah good one monkey boy, i guess spelling is easy when you only write one sentence concieted replys right?
    Any other words of wisdom or have you run out of your brilliantly insightfull one liners? Dont worry im sure it wont take you long to find something else you can pull out of context and try to find fault with. Losers like you always prefer to hide behind insults and misconceptions.

Seeing as im in a generous mood, here are some general tips for your debating skills.
    Picking on spelling does not dispell an arguement.
    Only providing one line replys gives away the fact you have no real valid arguement and are instead simply trying to cause trouble.
    Pretending to quote people and then editing there posts shows you cant argue the facts at hand.
    Jumping into something that has nothing to do with you and then trying to act like your on higher ground makes you look egotistical.

Failing all that you can always hide behind one line insults in the hope that you wont fumble the ball for someone else to make a run with. Or maybe even you could just pretend that having access to a spell and grammar checker makes your pathetic views somehow more valid?

Scotty1
    "I know I've not been around much recently but Jon - such anger!
    You still going to China? (hijack not intended)"
    * Im sorry i didnt mean to come accross quite so bitterly, i just have issue with people refering to my teachers negatively when they have no idea about them. Still excuses are only excuses and of course your quite right - i over reacted. My appologies to all who had to read though my aggressive outburst. Ive not been in a good mood of late and im in no way to be suffering fools lightly.
    I *am* still going to China but probarly not untill about Midway though next year, we where originaly hoping to have gone in Nov of this year but had many delays. Either way we *are* still going its just a matter of getting ourselfs organised. Hope your well and training hard? Why have you been off for a while?

HuangKaiVun
    Im going to keep this short and sweet...

"Yeah, I wonder what's wrong with jon and serpent."
    * You insulted me and my teachers.

"These two have been after me for months."
    * Only becouse of the way you post, if you decide to act like a goat you can expect a few of us to call you on it.

"I respect them and their teachers, and my teachers do things a bit differently. Yet they can't handle it."
    * Rubbish, if you respected me or my teachers you would not have made such rude comments. It has nothing to do with a difference in approch.

"Oh well. Their loss."
    * Why bother trying to come the higher road when your comments are there for all to see only one page back? You started this when i was not even addressing you personaly.
    Your the one who is insulting my teachers and training, im just not prepared to take such things lying down.
    Last edited by jon; 11-29-2002 at 03:49 PM.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

erg

Im just in a horrid mood and taking my stress out on a bunch of people i will never meet on the other side of the earth.
    Im sorry to all, its silly of me to take things so seriously.
    Im going to go play games or something for a while

chingei and huang
    I dont know what either of you is like in 'real' life but im fairly sure your both ugly and smell funny
    Bah just making a feeble attempt at humour, feeble being the opperative word
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Originally posted by jon

* Yeah good one monkey boy, i guess spelling is easy when you have completed 3rd grade, right?

Seeing as im in a generous mood, here are some general tips for your debating skills.
    Picking on spelling does not dispell an arguement.

You'd better hope not!

Only providing one line replys gives away the fact you have no real valid arguement and are instead simply trying to cause trouble.

'Replies'

Pretending to quote people and then editing there posts shows you cant argue the facts at hand.

'Their'

Jumping into something that has nothing to do with you and then trying to act like your on higher ground makes you look egotistical.

'You're'

maybe even you could just pretend that having access to a spell and grammar checker makes your views somehow more valid?

I apologize for taking advantage of the fact that English is my first language. What's yours?

hahahahahahhahaa

Originally posted by jon

chingei
    I dont know what you are like in 'real' life but im fairly sure your ugly and smell funny

lucky guess.

lol at Chingei

My friend you can be my personal spell and grammar check anytime you like. I guess if im too lazy im going to need someone to do it.
    Can I have a go at yours as well? I have to admit my skills are not up to your personal high standards but i can still try, can't I?

"yeah! tough guys with poor spelling!
    This is the part where you make plans to "meet", right?"

'Yeah' needs a capital Y and is only a sentence fragment.
    Tough should also have a capital as your last exclamation mark signified the end of your sentence. I also fail to see why your using exclamation marks at all.

"I apologize for taking advantage of the fact that English is my first language. What's yours?"
    * Errrm its English JUST, i live in Australia for FFS. Your lucky im not calling you maaaaaaaaate and inviting you to settle this via a game of footy. Besides if your english is so darn good why do you have such a hard time with commen spelling mistakes?

"lucky guess."
    * Snicker i knew it, i knew it

All the best and happy hunting.
    Jon

- Huang Kai Vun

Angry white pyjamas?

Oh, the irony

- Huang Kai Vun

Originally posted by jon
    lol at Chingei

All the best and happy hunting.
    Jon
    lol

Re: Definitions

Originally posted by Stumblefist
    "
    Good analysis, saves other people the bother.
    Hmmm..that description should be catalogued in Norton's virus list.
    Don't worry. The insecurity you are feeling is perfectly natural (and in your case, justified).