Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Describe your dream gym

Well, you must live differently Serpent.

In your world, there are mirrors and mats everywhere one steps.

I live in reality, and there are quite a few places with carpet.

Originally posted by HuangKaiVun
    Well, you must live differently Serpent.

In your world, there are mirrors and mats everywhere one steps.

I live in reality, and there are quite a few places with carpet.
    Yeah. I've often heard that one of the most common injuries in streetfighting are those darned carpet burns.

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Dream Gym: For realism, all sparring is done in pools of stale beer and vomit.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

"Required donations"? LOL, you must have torn a page out of the Shaolin business plan.

LOL Censored

i apologize,,my sentence usage sucks,,let me rephrase "
    finally,,,,,My center would charge nothing and ask only for what is required,,,be it blood, sweat tears,,and donation
    rephrased" finally my center would charge nothing and ask only for what is required,,,be it blood, sweat ,tears. Donations would be greatly appreciated to help keep the center going".

hope that is better and less "shaolin business plan" like.

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

There are two gyms in my town, one of which I attend. But that gym doesn't have a look I'd like to see. First of all, there's not a lot of equipment or facilities to work out in. So you can't actually do all the exercises you want to do. Secondly, it's freezing, even during the workout, when it should be warm. I suggested the administrator use a column radiator to fit the style and solve this problem.
    Last edited by heavens000; 01-27-2022 at 12:30 PM.

KC Elbows,

It is good to have dream sometimes even it cannot be realized. The dream can makes us feel good, help us to move forward in a positive direction.

My dream gym is not big, and it does not have every gym and MA equipment ever been invented. But it will help me train well. That is sufficient.

Regards,

KC
    Hong Kong

Gym

There are two gyms in my town, one of which I attend. But that gym doesn't have a look I'd like to see.