Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fu-Jow Pai

SwiftKill Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by loquito:
    Swiftkill,

With whom do your friends study Fu-Jow Pai?

Respect,
    loquito
    [/quote]

Actually, two of my friends study with one teacher and the others study with another but I don't want to mention their names. However, both are certified Fu-Jow Pai instructor by GrandMaster Wai Hong that teach in the EastCoast.

What question am I avoiding? I have quite a few threads I am trying to keep up with that are far more inspiring and didn't you say you weren't attempting to dis my sifu? There is absolutely nothing wrong with my sifu or his certification. his education did not stop at age 15 you know, he went with La belle for 4 years specifically to learn ground work and then went back to black tiger. I have already said this if you were paying attention he still talks to and confers with all of his teachers that are still alive. He has 26 years total of Martial arts instruction and teaching. He was a middle weight. 243 wins 1 loss between 1977-1989. The lineage is Si-lum black tiger hung gar, which IS part of the Fu Jow Pai Federation. I think I have answered enough questions for some one who won't reveal who his "friends in Kung Fu " are and doesn't even STUDY kung fu. Hey I have never said I am an expert, but I most certainly don't have to stand for this. As far as My sifu not knowing the difference....he actually said many more very political and inflaming things while explaining the subtle differences, but I'm against that. But I know what I know and laugh at your silly, untrue musings. I invite you to visit my kwoon and see how things are run. Maybe you should before making such accusations. Maybe tues thurs would be really really good for you... I'm sure with a nic like SWIFTKILL You'll have no problems......

SwiftKill Guest
    Hello Tigerlilly,

Never mind about the question, I am not going to repeat myself for the third time. I am not insulting your teacher I am merely stating the facts. First, I did not say there was something wrong with your teacher. However, if he does not have a certificate from the Fu-Jow Pai Federation along with a gold stamp seal depicting the official emblem and a hand written signature from Grand Master Wai Hong on this certificate, then he is not a recognized as a Fu-Jow Pai qualified instructor by the Fu-Jow Pai Federation.
    What does that mean? It means that if he is teaching or claims to teach Fu-Jow Pai, Hark Fu Moon, or Shaolin Black Tiger Claw Kung-Fu, he is misleading causing confusion and misinformation about Fu-Jow Pai's Black Tiger Claw Kung-Fu discipline to you, his students, and the public around the area. Si-Lum Black Tiger Hung Gar, is not, and I will repeat, is not a part of the Fu-Jow Pai Federation. So as I stated before, there should not be a Fu-Jow Pai symbol on your teacher's certificate or on your uniform. Try to understand that having maybe having a few lessons does not qualify one to teach Fu-Jow Pai and even if the lessons were from a qualified instructor, still does not qualifies that individual as a Fu-Jow Pai instructor unless he or she has that signed and stamp seal certificate from the Fu-Jow Pai Federation. By the way did you ever ask your sifu if he has a certificate from the Fu-Jow Pai federation with the gold stamp seal depicting our official emblem and it being signed from the Grand Master Wai Hong himself on the certificate.
    Tigerlilly, I have been paying attention more than you think. All of your questions to me I have answered and all of your answers I haved questioned; if you had been paying attention, you would have noticed this. As I read your post to me, at the same time I am typing out the answers to your questions on another window so that I do not miss any of your questions; that is how much I pay attention to your post but I understand there are other forums that you are involved in. Repeating your teachers history over and over again is not necessary; in fact, 99% of it has no connection to Fu-Jow Pai which is what we are talking about.
    Ask for my "friends in Kung-Fu" it is none of your business what their names are for they have no part in this conversation. I respect their privacy because I am sure they would not want me to give out their names to any stranger as you would not want someone to give up your name to a complete stranger unless it is for a good reason. I do not study Kung-Fu, but I do go to my friends Fu-Jow Pai Federation meetings. I have met and got to know personally all of the Fu-Jow Pai qualified instructors as well as the Grand Master Wai Hong himself. As you can tell, I ask a lot of questions and during the meetings I ask Wai Hong and the qualified instructors a lot of questions as well; questions about the history as well as who is involved with the Fu-Jow Pai Federation to this day. I'm not saying that I am an expert myself but I do have a bit of knowledge of Fu-Jow not only from my friends, and known Fu-Jow Pai qualified instructors but also from the main guy himself, Wai Hong.
    I am sorry to say this but you are being misinform. You may laugh as much as you want but actually I feel sorry for you for being sadly misled and misguided. Even if I had the time to visit your kwoon, I would not be interested because I do not care how things are run. I am not questioning how your teacher teaches but what your teacher claims to teach. I am glad that you like my username it was given to me by my friends, and what is so special about Tuesday's and Thursdays class that would be really, really good for me?