Thread: **** crutches need to lose weight

**** crutches need to lose weight

Well now i am off the crutches and my leg is better but i put on about 20 pounds a butter so how do i get it off now i am very busy with school and excersise alot but it i put on some weight when i was on crutches what should i do

I would suggest skipping, half an hour. Also check what you eat and all.

How often do you get to train?

What do you do when you train?

What is your diet like?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

skipping rope or other high heart rate stuff as much as you can

ask your doctor for chemo. it'll take the pounds right off.
    where's my beer?

Heroin is great too.

Crack is cheaper
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Well actually I do eat alot but when i am on a normal schedule it doesnt matter because i am very active i am almost 6 foot just below that actually but still up there and usally i'm very muscular with a weight about 180 but eversince the cruches i gained about 20 pounds of fat. The thing is is that i dont think i will burn most of it off by doing what i am doing now so I need to do somehting else that can burn fat fast I already run and lift weights but i dont think with my diet i will be able to put it off and i despise dieting.

Losing Weight the easy way

I agree with the above guys regarding developing a drug habit....how many fat junkies do you see these days? I mean it's hard trying to support a habit...having to break into houses, rob people etc. but it keeps you fit right...I mean running from the cops burns up lots of energy...especially if you have a video under one arm I mean after a few km's those things get **** heavy.

ok back onto the serious stuff, heart rate is what you need to get up so skipping, running, swimming and all that will improve your general fitness...walking is good to.

Food is also important...basically eat fresh fruit and veges and not much sugar.

The way I look at it (this is my view on food exercise...not a scientific opinion) Food gives you energy, exercise takes energy. if you get more energy than you burn you will put on weight, get less energy than you burn then you will lose weight... so some foods give you less energy than others...carbs give you heaps, sugar gives you heaps, most fresh fruits don't..hence eat more of them and less sugars, softdrinks and alcohol is a big problem.