Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The history of Thanksgiving

Originally posted by Serpent

I would expect you to be quite expensive. After all, you get what you pay for, right?
    Come here so I can give you a kiss for that.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Stop this hijacking! We were talking about the crusades!

Boy, some people will take over a thread when you're not looking.

Yes, KCE, they most certainly will. It all reminds me of a funny story I once heard, back in the good ole days, when I was BLAH BLAH BLAH (at this point everybody is either asleep or banging their heads against the wall)

Anyway...
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Originally posted by KC Elbows
    Stop this hijacking! We were talking about the crusades!
    Just the crusades? That's a bit tame. Let get it a notch more inflammatory and do one of the children's crusades. That should heat up some collars!
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

The Children's Crusades it is!

Those were the good old days, Children off on adventure! On intrigue! Off to...hey, watch out for that ambush!

Fortunately, mating is a fairly simple process.

Quiet Man,
    I'm sorry, I missed part of that, what were you saying?

BTW, children named Stephen should be wary of saviors bearing notes. While he is the messiah, he's also possibly the meanest practical joker in history. However, his dad totally stole his gag with the Joan thing.

Aw c'mon! You guys aren't even trying.

Myself, I am in favor of female circumcision as practiced in subsaharan africa. No pleasure during sex means no nice little girls growing up into nasty sIuts. Of course, if they're raped, it's still their own fault and they should be stoned to death for the crime.

Ahhhh...
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Chang Style Novice, I find it very hard to read your posts now that I think you're burnt by heroin use. Frankly, it's disturbing.

And of course female circumcision is the way to go.

Now go clean up. Think of your family.

Originally posted by eulerfan

Come here so I can give you a kiss for that.
    There should be a big, goofy, red cheeked smilie around here somewhere.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by KC Elbows
    Chang Style Novice, I find it very hard to read your posts now that I think you're burnt by heroin use. Frankly, it's disturbing.

And is nobody going to bring up the disfigurement of women in India by their husbands in atonement for sullying said husband's honour? You know, cutting off noses, gouging out eyes, that sort of thing. It if was done in defense of your honour, it's not a crime.

Who can argue with that, eh?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Sheeyit, I'm too tough for heroin. Heroin injects me to get high. Tried to kick me too many times to count, but he can't do it.

I've ruined heroin's life.

Yeah, I'm just that raw.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

And is nobody going to bring up the disfigurement of women in India by their husbands in atonement for sullying said husband's honour? You know, cutting off noses, gouging out eyes, that sort of thing. It if was done in defense of your honour, it's not a crime.
    Serpent, you forgot throwing acid in the face (pretty sleek). Also, those women in Africa being beaten to death for being rape victims...

So, CSN, if you're the strongest drug known to man... where can one purchase you?
    And does one inhale/inject/swallow/... you, or what?
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Originally posted by quiet man
    And does one inhale/inject/swallow/... you, or what?
    Now giving 3:1 odds the reply to this involves eulerfan in some way. Place your bets, gentlemen.

I gots the Jones reeeeeeel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MARTIALSTUDANT View Post
    Dear kind sir I was reading your profile and under your occupation it says drunkard, clown among a few others. What really stuck out was your 35 years of martial art trainng. But I happened to be reading post trying to catch up on some good martial arts reading and were I look first is the guys with the most experience or at least 20 yr. What really caught my eye was a man with your experience starting threads with no martial art context on a martial art forum. So I humbly ask are you just trolling, clowning, or just in a drunken stupor with this thread? also may I kindly ask were you have trained in your 35 yr I mean you private messed me asking who, what and were but like a daddy not wanting to pay welfare you ran and never left your info. All your post and not 1 connecting you to a martial art school.
    All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting