Thread: Thanks Guys!

Thanks Guys!

Hey,

This isn't an effort to get attention, I promise.

I just wanted to say thanks to those who congratulated me on winning at the NAGC tournament in New Jersey last weekend. The thread rapidly dropped off the first page of the main forum right after I posted on it (I guess I'm a thread killer) because it was a couple of days old before I saw it, as I have been travelling.

Anyhoo, I appreciate it, and I didn't want anybody to think I was a jerk.

Cheers!

James
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Thumbs up

Gongratulations.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Congrats. Even if you did have to make a second thread to get it, you egotistical *******.

It's americans like you who make up for all those godawful pilgrims and their native ambushing thanksgiving massacres.

Congratulations...even though it is an inferior art but you did well none the less
    Last edited by NorthernMantis; 11-30-2002 at 03:35 PM.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

Great job!

Didn't know, bur well done.

Re: Thanks Guys!

Thanks for coming.

Originally posted by Merryprankster
    ...and I didn't want anybody to think I was a jerk.
    Too late.

Nobbut seriously, congrats. If I weren't so old and such a lily-livered rat fink I'd compete myself just in the hopes of one-day fighting some MMA puss like yourself or some dweeb like R5A!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Like I said in the other thread...

Sincere congratulations. You obviously train very hard, and you deserve it. Hope to see you at Worlds in March!

dude you may have won this year, but next year i'll be in USA and that belt is coming home with me.

lol JK (though i'd love to compete someday!).

Congrats man, had no idea you were THIS good, i'm sure we'll meet each other someday at a competition
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

Congrats MP, when you have time why dont you post a little on it and let us know how things went?
    Dont get comfy though, I am training hard and should be catching up, oh, in about 5 or 6 years

Braden Guest
    TTT for tha mad props.

Congrats man.

Congrats.... jerk.

R5A

Merry gave a rundown of his matches in the other thread. It should only be a couple pages back, I think.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

crap! thanks CSN, I will go a lookin'!

bull****!

strike!