Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Ultimate Grappling thread

Knee and elbow escape. There's really no better way. Bump and turn is hard to get on somebody who knows what they are doing.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Thanks as always MP. Any links to a site where I could find a picture sequence?

Cheers.
    My intent is to kill you, my heart wants you dead, my mind thinks of you dead, when I strike its to kill you - Sifu.

You are only as strong as your horse - Sigung Leung Cheung.

i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Thanking you.
    My intent is to kill you, my heart wants you dead, my mind thinks of you dead, when I strike its to kill you - Sifu.

You are only as strong as your horse - Sigung Leung Cheung.

Time to resurrect this thread - Chris M posted a link to a site that has a bagua exponent doing a technique similar to kao (sc) and kinjit siko (silat)

Can anyone here talk about bagua grappling?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

ttt for old time's sake.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Good thread.

What do we do with it?

I sprained my knee and I've been working my half-guard a lot lately. It's been going well.

I hate half guard, but I'm starting to enjoy it. I've found that the key is really getting under the opponent.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

a good place to ask you guys with experience to help with this thread
    Bless you