Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what's hizzel my nizzels?

PTP will get you back into shape. It's not too hard, either, so it's all good.

Are you still rocking to awesome music?

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

fashizzel my nizzel
    where's my beer?

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Not even cancer can defeat Rotting Orbs Style.

Good to see you back, GDA.

Hey GDA. Only two more treatments? Glad to hear it.

me too.
    where's my beer?

Meat, ooh!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

beat who?
    where's my beer?

Hey GDA, sorry to hear that it is not going well, but glad to hear you only have 2 to go. I am assuming things are going well in that you are beating the cancer.

I thought you had Hodgkins, not pussy cancer.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

**** cancer. Its even more disgusting than watching your cat ****.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

hihi.. I said F@RT
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    hey serp. how you been man? you still fighting with that one guy?
    Hey bro. I'm pretty good. Which one guy was that that I was fighting with? Must've been popped in the head, cos I can't remember!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Re: what's hizzel my nizzels?

"Hizz" replaced words to make a piffy nuance that outsiders dont understand. Hoe becomes "hizzoe". The method evolved to use other methods of replacing words to conceal their meaning. Nizzles is a word you shouldnt be using foe shizzles and giggles.
    --
    Mountweazel (n.) the phenomenon of false entries within dictionaries and works of reference. Often used as a safeguard against copyright infringement. The Liar's Dictionary by Eley Williams

Must have not been around when all this cancer sh!t broke.

Glad to hear you're nearly done GDA.

bah ... im with goerge carlin . .. its all about context. "some black guy" can be way worse than ****** depending on what you mean by that.

a lot of my white friends say "whats up my ******" to eachother frequently. they aren't racist, they mean nothing by it, and they are just joking around. i think it would be ridiculous for anyone to take offence to that.

on the flip side, if some racist fu ck were to say some black guy tried to ask him the time earlier there would be every reason to be upset.

. ... context

serp ... i can't remember for sure myself. it might have been sifu able.
    where's my beer?