Thread: Fight school final

Fight school final

Anyone see it....well I wont spoil it but for those who did, what did you think?

Also, does anyone know how to sign up for any future ones?

soul
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com

I guess not.....
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com

Biggest pile of $hite i hav ever seen on tv!!!

what a load of crap...and the same can be said of that art of combat....or whatever that stupid show on channel 4 was called...the one that gail porter hosted....

all u see are a bunch of kickboxers and so on bigging themselves up........and they actually think their good!

what's fight school?

In reply to brad, fight school is a show where they took 10 martial artist from the uk and made them train in china, the people do 2 'challenges' a day which are usually similar to traditional CMA training methods (shaolin poles and the like).
    Then 2 people gets voted the strongest and the weakest every 2 days and the weakest must fight to stay in. The strongest decides who the weakest must fight....

Thats basically it.....

However it only shows in the UK and few other countries in europe i think.....and its finished now..

OK Mizong_Kid, I dont reckon it was as bad as masters of combat, because that show was just to take the **** out of MAs, although the people who took part were real, it was clear the grandmaster was jus a dressed up stereotype of how shaolin grandmasters are depicted (long pointy eyebrows and babbling in semi-english and stuff....lol)

I thought fight school was ok, although abit corny, but the training looked good - although you find yourself jumping up saying "they could only sit in horse stance for 5 minutes?!?!?!?! I can do better than that!!" or something similar....But the whole traditional kwoon experiance is something I'd love to do, even if it was on a cheap show and the grandmaster WAS JUST a wing chun master (lol)

There are NO real sites for it on the web, I'm guessing it was not very popular, although I hope there are more in the future.....id like to sign up
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com

I wonder if that guy felt proud to be able to beat a woman half his size and strength.

hey she was good too, not a challenge for him though.
    but i bet he did feel proud when he knocked danny out a few weeks earlier
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com

fight school and masters of combat were both ****.....both a mockery i think!

i dont think CMA is for stupid television shows.......its used in the movies of course but not pathetic shows like that.....

i think both shows did nothing but damage the reputation of cma anyway.there must be thousands of truly talent kung fu practicionoers out there that would kick the ****e out of any of those people on masters of combat and fight school......some of the contestants were too bloody arrogant!

wai-po tang was the guy who did those in between demonstrations in masters of combat.....i didnt know that until i read it on a website awhile ago....

there must be thousands of truly talent kung fu practicionoers out there that would kick the ****e out of any of those people on masters of combat and fight school
    of course.... but its not the gameshow or the people that made me interested, but the setting and the school.

the only thing would be how the hell do you have 3 masters of tkd, kung fu, kickboxing, escrima, and many more look up to a grandmaster that only practices wing chun.....its like going backwards, no disrespect ot the wc ers but c'mon "the ancient art of wing chun", its like one of he most modern cma, wtf.