Thread: Shut up with the politics

Shut up with the politics

I have an new and innovative idea. Why don't everyone just stop plaging the boards with their own politics?

I'm no speaking to anyone in general. I tend to get along with everyone here. I don't judge until I feel your hands in person and see you in person. I don't judge a person's fighting ability by his forms or how pretty he looks.

That said, cut the politics down.

IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE, USE PRIVATE MESSAGES.

What is so hard to keep the cool down? We stay quiet for a few weeks, then a few morons here and there decide to go at it and ruin every good thread. I can't even keep track of how many there are, but it seems like we have a SERIOUS ****ING PROBLEM.

Why am I saying this? It's not because I feel superior in any way. I'm not above anyone here in rank or whatnot. All I want to do is discuss CLF peacefully, and talk about techniques, theories, and FIGHTING.

Politics are for people who want to assert control and dominance, for people with bloated egos and utter faith in something so strong that they refuse to see another way. Sound familiar, anyone? I thought so too.

Stop it with the bickering. PLEASE. For the sake of CLF, at least.

No!

I'm the king of the Castle and YOU're the dirty rascal and....

who threw that ? who?

Look, I'm up here and I'm not coming down! I'm at the top! ME!
    Where are you all going?

hey!

hey!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    As far as I'm concerned there's only one person that needs to shut up. And as far as I'm concerned he did shut up....I just put him on my ignore list. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Fu-Pow
    As far as I'm concerned there's only one person that needs to shut up. And as far as I'm concerned he did shut up....I just put him on my ignore list. Problem solved.
    Well IMO there is more than one person. Someone flames . . . someone else feeds the fire.

And the flame keeps on burning.

Just people, please stop fueling the flame. It's not doing any good, and no one will "win" these stupid arguments.

Blog Entries
    That's why when people can't get along they just need to not interact with each other. On this forum it means using the ignore list or just leave altogether.

Hahaha

LMAO.... It's a good thing Fu Pow has me on ignore for his sake. I'm sure he doesn't realize how fruity it looks to actually POST your IGNORE LIST as a signature. "Look guys, here's my ignore list, these are very bad guys, please ignore them along with me!"

Bloody poof....

Oh yea, Infrazael, I agree with you. It seems though that you can't post the thoughts or opinions of your camp here without someone from the opposite camp flaming away. I'm sure you know what I mean so we'll leave it at that.

k

Ahhh... CLF & Politics

they just seem to go hand in hand. Ahh... and the arguments 'I have the correct lineage, not just the Hung Sing but the Chan Family Hung Sing', 'Oh no didn't you know Jeong Yim was the founder', 'wait doesn't matter I have more forms then you anyhow', 'but the Buk Sing were really kick ass', 'but what you didn't know is there's about ten internal forms that were only released to a chosen few ie; me!', etc... etc.... etc......

Vancouver has a long well established school lead by GM Wong Ha, an excellent CLF instructor in his time, now retired, he has produced numerous instructors that all run their own clubs and just about everyone of them will say that the others don't do it right or have the real thing or whatever.

I know one guy that teaches CLF hand techniques & principles as a main part of his San Shou cirriculum (no forms granted) and he refuses to call it CLF because he doesn't want any part of the CLF nonsense politics.

What are you gonna do?

Hi firepalm,

Welcome to the mess!

What are we gonna do?

Let them call it Kung Fu San Soo or Fut Gar Jing Jung or Choy Lee Ho Fut Hung or whatever and we keep on doing our CLF with its politics, in-fighting and b*tching.

Hey, that's family life! You can't kiss and make up if you don't have some little fights.

These are not little stupid arguments about history, it is at the core of our survival as a family and that involves airing bad feelings and misunderstandings and come to realize what is at stake. That's why it should be aired in the open.

I have time for Frank because dispite his thick skull, he has passion and love for CLF and that makes him a Hung Sing Warrior for me and obviouly he does not want to fall off the tree, so he is still our brother.

Ahh..Uncle Wong Ha, I luv that old man! He's cool.

Last edited by extrajoseph; 05-24-2006 at 04:31 AM.