Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: silly self-defence clips

Thumbs down silly self-defence clips

gimme a break!

"self-defence"

Thumbs down LOLOLOL

dont you know that This is how they actually fight in Germany? out of nowhere that eerie music plays as well.
    i especially liked the women in red coming to the aid of that other woman being tickled by that guy in the woods.
    Tickle bandits are rampant in germany AND MUST BE STOPPED!!
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Most self defense clips, classes, seminars and whatever else, aren't. While they may pass over watching out for darkalleys and being aware of your environment and such they tend to go straight to confidence building self defense techniiqes and about 99% of those are crap.

The stuff they pass over is the stuff they should be going over in detail because if it gets to the point where an attacker has you, then its hit or miss as to what might work!

Not only they're useless, but dangerous as well. The guy counting the money could have his neck broken in no time if he tries to do that technique in a real situation. And he will be helping to have his own neck broken, too.

And WTF is up with the knife?
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

They were fucking fantastic, in my opinion. The music is what made the magic.

Everyone could learn a lot from these.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Stacey Guest
    Wow, do these have anything to do with martial arts?

That red suited superwoman just pushed the guy over.

Other ones they simply turn out and run away.

Any 6 year old can do this.

Its a good thing they don't have contact sports in that country. In a country like the US or Australia where they have rugby, aussie rules football or american football, the attacker might be inclined to run (which he could do because he wasn't wearing such tight pants) and then tackle the victim.

Angry cant see it...

i only get audio and no images. How can i see the images?

Update Media Player
    I have a signature.

I guess people in Germany can not run unless they are being attacked and for some reason the attacker can not persue.
    I have a signature.

So, correct me if I'm wrong.

Germany is no place to run for exercise.

However, it's ideal terrain for running away from attackers.

The heavy woman ran.

The attacker came out and dragged her into the woods to sort of mount her and slap her. Germany is a terrifying place.

The woman in red saved her, but continued jogging straight into two guys just crouched in the path in non-jogging clothes, who she then proceeded to escape.

Only to run into them again, crouched in much the same way. Unfortunately, they weren't ready, and she drove them to the ground this time.

Next, The man in the vest is in the parking lot, ostensibly looking for Mr. Right, when he is attacked in the most docile knifing ever. He manages to survive this and several other attempts.

Then, the biking woman comes out. The man in the vest attacks her, undoubtedly fearing that she'll steal Mr. Right from him, yet she escapes.

Then, there's this store with no counter, I think it's mr. vest again, and there's more knife silliness, culminating in double knife silliness. Apparently, the attacker was only willing to use one of those knives.

It is only in these final segments is it revealed that mr. vest is none other than Michael Keaton.

Well, I wish I could say these guys are german, but unfortunately they are swedish. This branch of "swedish jiujitsu" is pretty big here. They advocate "humane" self-defence which causes little or no pain for the attacker. A rather irresponsible mindset to teach, especially for women, in my opinion.

um... i was gonna say, why does everyone think they're german?

i thought everyone knew something i didn't.

turns out, you were all just american.

Stacey Guest
    I knew they werent German, I just didn't know if it was Norge, Swedish or Danish.

the little circles over the letters and the bad German grammer tipped me off.

Sharky, I couldn't agree more. I hate, hate hate it when 5th generation americans are like "Well I'm half Irish and half English and a Quarter Welsh and a Little Nowegian and dutch"

Hesoos H Christo, your a white American. Get over it.

I love it when they say they are Norwegian and I ask them about gun control, abortion and taxation and it turn out that their views are opposite what the rest of Norway's are.

Wow they were all incredibly bad.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

^^^ he's a computer programmer don't you know