Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: silly self-defence clips

Those clips are funny!

**kung fu books***

That stuff is fantastic.

There must be some kind of high level mind control involved that makes the attackers allow themselves to be led around without resisting.

Well that explains it

They are swedes. isnt pot legal there? maybe this is what it is like in a pot smoking country. the attacks are very sluggishly done and the escapes are very non chalant. Because when are smoking the best pot(legal pot that is ) you are in slow motion all the time. they run on speed 33 on the record player as we american are on speed 45 or 78 on the record player.
    (i dont think they got that one )
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

4. Lightbulb

"It is only in these final segments is it revealed that mr. vest is none other than Michael Keaton."

WHAT?
    I only saw one of those clips because of their size but I need to hear more about this one,seriously.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Download the last two clips, either of them. Mr. Mom is one bad@ss swede, or whatever he is.

Gosh, I hope I got the nationality right, or else Sharky and Stacey might get upset.

BTW, I'm half German, 1/4 Irish, and 1/4 scottish.

"I love it when they say they are Norwegian and I ask them about gun control, abortion and taxation and it turn out that their views are opposite what the rest of Norway's are."

I had no idea that norwegians expected such high uniformity of politics. They're pretty hardcore.

Wink Legal?

U might wanna go to holland for legal pot...well at least both countries are located in northern europe.

Read an survey on geography-knowledge in different countries... I take it you're american

Wink zzz

@ sharky: whats wrong with a programmer ?

... you guys mix european countrys like ****tails ...
    ... german language looks like this: "Ich bin aus Österreich, nicht aus Deutschland, nicht aus Schweden und kiffen ist nur in Holland nicht illegal"

as far as i know in the netherlands (Holland) potsmoking is not illegal what is diffrent to legal - but i think this only counts for amstadam.

Ciao and greeting from Austria (<> Switzerland <> Australia)

June
    http://www.mp3.com/misbegotten

Stacey Guest
    willow, I think you hit it with a money shot.

Thats pot combat.

"They are swedes. isnt pot legal there?"

Americans
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Stacey Guest
    Sharky, you do realize that we as american don't have any idea where Sweden is. Isn't it that little island off the South East coast of India? Where Arthur C. Clark lived. You know....Sweden.

I'm sure Pot is legal there. Its used for their religion.

Talking

It may come as a suprise to learn that Goteborg (Gothenburg) is Sweden's 2nd city. Pot is far from legal there; the penalties are very stiff compared to most countries.

If you're gonna rule the world from America, at least do it right.

-David

PS Red tracksuits are the uniform of the municipal life-guards in Sweden. Think Baywatch in parks.

The more I watch these clips the more ****ed off I get!!! These fukkin idiots are just asking to ge some chick killed when she decides all she has to do when two men grab her is slam them together like they do in the three stooges, or maybe just push an attacker over and look down menacingly at him for a moment before running away.
    What I think we should do is organize a group to go over to Germany and spend a week ambushing these people at random and seeing if these techniques really work!

Originally posted by red5angel
    What I think we should do is organize a group to go over to Germany and spend a week ambushing these people at random and seeing if these techniques really work!
    I agree. Geez ne1 could make a pathetic set of clips like that. Heck the guy basically gave him the knife in that shop clip....i mean lol, wtf are those fools thinking...no wait...who could possibly be gullible enough to believe that stuff would work as presented in the clips?

14. Thumbs up

"The more I watch these clips the more ****ed off I get!!! These fukkin idiots are just asking to ge some chick killed when she decides all she has to do when two men grab her is slam them together like they do in the three stooges, or maybe just push an attacker over and look down menacingly at him for a moment before running away.
    What I think we should do is organize a group to go over to Germany and spend a week ambushing these people at random and seeing if these techniques really work!"
    I watched that clip.
    At least she did not grab them both by the back of their necks and slam their heads together...
    Batman,Hercules etc. style.

And Sweden is right behind the corner.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Sweden?? IS that near Mexico? 'cause I sure would like to make it down to Baja.