Thread: Annual Christmas Video Sale Time Again!!!

Thumbs up Annual Christmas Video Sale Time Again!!!

Hello Everyone!

It is time once again for the Annual Christmas Video Sale! These tapes, which normally retail for $49.95 plus $5.00 shipping and handling, are now on sale for 4 / $100.00, shipping and handling included! You must order in quantities of four, and your selection must be from the titles listed below.

Please select from the titles below:

JUN FAN/JEET KUNE DO COMPLETE SERIES
    C1 - Foundation Structure
    C2 - Footwork & Mobility
    C3 - Upper Body Tools
    C4 - Lower Body Tools
    C5 - Intercepting Fist/Stop Kicking
    C6 - Hand & Leg Defense
    C7 - Energy/Sensitivity I
    C8 - Energy/Sensitivity II
    C9 - Basic Trapping Hands
    C10 - Advanced Trapping Hands
    C11 - Seong Chi Sao with Trapping
    C12 - Entering Skills
    C13 - Grappling/Counter Grappling
    C14 - Bruce Lee's Five Ways of Attack
    C15 - Training with Equipment
    C16 - Mook Jong Training
    C17 - Physical Training
    C18 - Specialty Techniques
    C19 - Self Defense for the Streets
    C20 - Women's Self Defense

SIL LIM TAO AS TAUGHT BY BRUCE LEE SERIES
    SLT 1 - Sil Lim Tao, Volume 1 - Learning The Form
    SLT 2 - Sil Lim Tao, Volume 2 - Jun Fan Gung Fu Application
    SLT 3 - Sil Lim Tao, Volume 3 - Jeet Kune Do Application
    SLT 4 - Sil Lim Tao, Volume 4 - Mook Jong Training

To order, either pay with a credit card/your bank account through Paypal, or send a money order made payable to Lamar Davis only. To get a Paypal account (which is free), go to www.Paypal.com and register for your account. It is quick, secure and easy! When you place an order, my account is SifuLamarDavis@mindspring.com . In the message box, type the name of the volumes that you want. Paypal will notify me of your order immediately, and I will get it processed ASAP and get it out to you! It's just that simple!

If you wish to pay with a money order, please send all orders to:

JF/JKD Special Video Offer
    267 West Valley Avenue, Suite #223
    Birmingham, Alabama 35209

Remember, in order to get this deal, you must order in quantities of four (different titles of course) and your order must be in by December 24th! I will look forward to receiving your order! Have a safe and happy holiday season! Take care and God Bless!
    Keep Blasting!
    Sifu Lamar M. Davis II
    Certified Full Instructor
    HARDCORE JEET KUNE DO CHINESE GUNG FU ASSOCIATION
    http://www.HardcoreJKD.com
    Sifu@HardcoreJKD.com

"Hit First, Hit Fast & Hit Hard ....... ALWAYS!"

SifuLMDII
    with all due respect. I would like to know more information about your videos. That you are advertising.
    Who made them?
    Whose interpretation of Bruce Lee's concepts are these videos made by? Sifu Dan? Or you?
    I hope there's no offense taken, by my questions, although I have seen a lot of junk out there claiming this is the REAL STUFF!
    Sincerely
    C.A.G.

No Offense Taken!

Hello Curtis!

These videos are based on the material that I learned from the original students of Bruce Lee that I have trained with! They range in length from one hour to two hours, with the shortest tape being one hour, the next shortest being one hour and fiteen minutes, and the rest being between that and two hours in length! Most of them are close to two hours long! They were all made between 1991 and 1995, and were shot at two different schools that I had during that time! They are extremely in-depth, and all material is covered thoroughly! If you want a list of the contents, email me at SifuLamarDavis@mindspring.com and I'll be happy to send you the list!
    Keep Blasting!
    Sifu Lamar M. Davis II
    Sifu@HardcoreJKD.com

Lamar's Videos

I have the first ten videos from Lamar's junFan/Jeet Kune Do Complete series. If you are trying to learn or get some insight of JEET KUNE DO these are excelent tapes to own. They cover many different aspects of Jeet Kune Do, and are made so it is easy to pick up all of the different techniques that he demonstrates. The demonstrations are also done in multiple angles and speeds so you can observe the finer details of the moves. He also explains the finer details of each move. All in all I highly recomend these tapes, and am currently getting the funds ready to order the next ten in this series.

You can also check out Lamar's book Jun Fan/Jeet Kune Do Scientific Streetfighting and this will give you a right on perspective of what the tapes are about and what they cover.

Hope this helps

Joe Melton
    Last edited by meltdown51; 12-07-2002 at 10:30 AM.

After having heard good things about Sifu Davis' instructional videos on another forum, and being interested in learning more about JKD, I've been thinking of purchasing a few of his tapes. His offer here seemed like a good Christmas present to me, and so I ordered.
    Registered on pay-pal, my order would have been processed the 11th. Today (the 18th) I received my order via USPS (good choice BTW, UPS just hands packages off to the USPS in my area and keeps the "change"). I ordered and received 8 tapes, it was packaged very professionally (wonder who came up with that styrofoam peanut idea?) and no damage is apparent to the tapes or even the package. The tapes look very nice, clearly and attractively labelled and each protected by a plastic casing. I have yet to view all the tapes, but I did play a bit of the first one...just to be certain they weren't passed under a super-magnet somewhere...and it seemed quite clear.
    All in all, I'm very happy with my transaction with "SifuLMDII" and thought I'd share my experience.

Note: I don't know Mr. Davis...nor am I even a JKD student in the strictest sense. I just like to give credit where it's due.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

Hello Radhnoti!

Thank you very much for your comments regarding the filling of your order! Even though I do everything myself, I try to respond to every order as quickly as possible! I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the service! I hope you enjoy the tapes! A lot of work went into learning all of the material on them! I am thinking about extending this special offer through January 1st, so feel free to order more at the same price if you are pleased with the first eight! Thanks again, and enjoy the tapes!
    Keep Blasting!
    Sifu Lamar M. Davis II
    Sifu@HardcoreJKD.com