Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Temple Kungfu TV ads

Hybrid View

Temple Kungfu TV ads

Does anyone here seen those ads or know anything of their program?

I've seen those ads and they seem suspect. I could be wrong.

*grabs deck chair and beer. sits back, waiting for the show to begin*

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Pass the beer nuts Serp. You wanna Steinlager or a Heineken?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

i have seen said ads, when i was a child i always enjoyed them. not as good as the lydo chinese ads though. if you are from edmonton you will know what i mean.

Originally posted by joedoe
    Pass the beer nuts Serp. You wanna Steinlager or a Heineken?
    Steiny please.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

*Psshhhhhh* (opening of the bottle)

Here you go. Should be a good show.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Originally posted by joedoe
    *Psshhhhhh* (opening of the bottle)

Here you go. Should be a good show.
    *drinks. passes nuts*

I can't wait!

Originally posted by Serpent

*drinks. passes nuts*
    By that, I don't mean that I had a drink and then p!ssed legumes.

Don't go there!

since you guys are waiting so intently i will start it off with temple kung fu is a fake evil scam. wheres ajax? he could get this rolling.

Originally posted by neito
    since you guys are waiting so intently i will start it off with temple kung fu is a fake evil scam. wheres ajax? he could get this rolling.
    And their cult leader is a self-promoted psuedo-pope of his own hokey creation...

Come on, you can do better than that!

unfortunatly i am tired of temple threads. it's 2002, if you are still fooled by this kinda stuff, you are stupid and don't desrve to learn martial arts as far as i'm concerned. back in the 70's and 80's it was a different story because nobody knew any better. so i do not care to bother educating the populous about the templescam.

Originally posted by neito
    unfortunatly i am tired of temple threads. it's 2002, if you are still fooled by this kinda stuff, you are stupid and don't desrve to learn martial arts as far as i'm concerned. back in the 70's and 80's it was a different story because nobody knew any better. so i do not care to bother educating the populous about the templescam.
    Ah, you're no fun.

Thanks a lot Serpent.

This wasn't meant to say "duh are they for real?" I just wanted to hear any stories behind it. Though I seem uncertain of their validaty, I was only covering my ass.

How come they are still around? I called them once by accident b/c they listed themselves under a different name in the phone book (from my area) and under their name. I called the"Canadian Association of Kung Fu" or whatever it was called...and

I heard a guy say "Hello Temple Kung Fu" I went "What the F*ck!" and then I noticed the phone numbers are the same. So seeing as how I called already I decided to ask them some questions about their lineage.

At least they didn't lie (to me) about their master or their master's master had learned from shaolin or from even a Chinese master.

Their ads are disturbing and funny.

Well Serpent? Where's the show?

i called them once after seeing an ad for kempo kung-fu, so when they answered temple kung-fu i did not notice. i cam down for the interview and was quite dissapointed. those baztards did not get my wallet.

seve ... serpent is expecting more than he's going to get. temple kung fu is a joke, as are their claims -- about lineage, style, skill of their master, the whole bull**** piano thing ($20 says it was a rousing rendition of chopsticks) -- everything about temple is a lie. it's a funny one when you spend some thought on it, but it's a joke that's been told so many times that most of us are tired of hearing it.

<searching through joedoe's freezer>

got any margarita mix in here, joe?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA