Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's Fight!

Talking Let's Fight!

Alright guys,
    Lets see if who can out type who in forum fighting. This is how it works, I post the tech., and you post the counter. If I can't counter you correctly, or believibly, you win (and vice versa).
    These are the rules of Kung Fu forum fighting
    (with respect to KFu Boy)
    1). You do not talk about K Fu Forum Fighting
    2) YOU DO NOT talk about K Fu Forum Fighting
    3). Every fight will continue until a KO or TAP tech is landed.
    4). If you say- I tackled and arm-barred you- you don't win unless I can't think of a way out of the armbar.
    5). Effective countering can be done indefinatly
    6). Debates over winning techs can go to judges...also known as random onlookers who have nothing to do with the thread
    7). Any stlye can be used
    8). No guns, any other weapon is ok if you both start off with chosen weapons. If you don't chose a weapon you default to hand to hand.

Now, since this is my idea, I'll start with a Texas cowboy punch to anybody that challanges me!

I duck and come up with a fu jow to your throat simulatenously grabbing your hair. (If you have any.)
    A unique snowflake

Man, I just pull out a 45 and BOOM, settew it!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

this is ludacrisp

I stand there and wear your p.ssy excuse for a Texas cowboy punch and say "Aw little man, is that awl yoo goot?" (in a Groundskeeper Willie accent).
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

Man, who would have ever imagined that this thread wouldn't get taken seriously!?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

4). If you say- I tackled and arm-barred you- you don't win unless I can't think of a way out of the armbar.
    now this is giving me hint that i cannot win
    -TkdWarrior-
    Knowledge, Like sex is better when it's free

Slipped Punch. Shot in for sweep single and dropped you into knee on belly. I'm pounding your face.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Tagged!

While you're pounding on Shisio, I slip in on you for the rear choke!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Choke was blocked and you left one leg between mine. I buck up to make you think I'm going to shake you off, then dive for a rolling kneebar.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Winter Palm, Ha- your throat strike fails cause I was feinting the punch, then I side step and throw a hook at your temple on the same side that you grab my hair with!

Serpant- see rule #8, otherwise, your gun backfires and your head gets blown off- Do you have some techs to try?

Taoboy- then as you say "Aw little man, is that awl yoo goot?" you begen to gag and you realise that it's your teeth that's choken ya!

Tkd warrior- not nec.- kickers KO wrestlers all the time- I know you've gotta have a counter to a brawling punch- So what do you use?

MerryP- I regain conciseness and boot you in the face as you begin to roll into your kneebar! Then I jump in the air and stomp on your noggin, and perpare for the fatality- via Bruce Lee killing his opponent in "Enter the dragon"!

Damm, I'm fighting so many people, I'm almost breaking a sweat

palm strikes to the face of everyone one as they line up movie-style and go in for the kill one at a time!
    Travis

structure in motion

TjD- palm strike hurts, a little- but as you line us all up we mob you, and well the rest is just inapproriate for children.

<----- makes a perfect outline as he smashes through the wodden barn wall

The Big boss style
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com

Ok Shisio I go to my truck get my shot gun off the window rack and fill your butt full of shot..........then i say somthing funny in a red neck accent.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?