This information comes from a magazine called WUSHU KUNG FU QIGONG Aug/Sep 1996.In it it talks about these chinese Dragon styles 1The Wutang Dragon styles are called 1Black dragon this is a external style 2Clear Dragon style is a internal style and is somtimes called Gray dragon,Blue dragon,Green dragon,The Clear dragon was called these other names by the WuTang monastery to confuse enemy spies by concealing the Clear dragon style3 Sky dragon this is a internal style and is the acrobatic style of the WuTang Dragon family. The OMAY Monastery Dragon style family 1Golden dragon this is a internal style2Silver dragon this is a internal style 3Fire dragon this is also a internal style 4The red dragon is the external style of the Omay Dragon style family.The OMay red dragon is combined with the fire dragon to be soft and hard the student will learn both styles for a well rounded style.OMAY monastery also paired off the two other dragon styles the Golden dragon and the Silver dragon also for a well developed style the student will learn these to internal dragon styles.This article that i got this information from was written by someone named Grandmaster King he learned from a shaolin abbot and a Daoist priest.this article also talks about shaolin dragon claw and it also talks about these dragon styles such as there stances and tecniques it is 7pages long so if anybody wants to no more about what is written on these dragon styles in this article ask me and i will write what this article says about them.THE WuTang Black dragon the Omay Red dragon and the WuTang Sky dragon sound real cool does anybody know or have any experience or any other information on these styles.FIRE HAWK