Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18 Daoist Palms = Authentic?

The man is a joke. In my opinion, he is a discredit to anyone he claims to have learned from.

He claims to have learned from some pretty amazing instructors, but with the way he looks, I think he is full of .....

Maybe I am biased, but I don't believe in video training. I believe you are better off training with a crappy instructor in person than the best via video. Just my opinion and that is all this joke of a GM sells, videos.
    Got Lineage?

RD opens the cooler and says "Anyone want another beer?? I have multiple varieties "

I believe you are better off training with a crappy instructor in person than the best via video

Reply]
    I dissagree. A good video will show exactly how things shuld be doen step by step. So long as you have an experianced partner to work with, you are going to be more capable of getting it right than if you learn from an instructor who has no clue to begin with. At least with the high quality video course you have an example of whats right. With the crappy instructor you don't even have that, just lots of bad habits.

I deally, you want to train under the best master that puts out the best tape. That way you get the best of both worlds.

Someone pass me some more Cashews please
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

passes cashew nuts...and another beer

But man, can that guy break conuts.
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best, and expect something in between. -RTW
    If you had …one shot…one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted, one moment, would you capture it, or just let slip.

*cracks another SteinLager*

He can only break the most baked of coconuts though.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Anybody want to order pizza?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching