Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: M ArtsMargie for only $5!!!

if you are starting the bidding at $5.00 , i hope I end up being worth more at the end

no worries margie. you'll fetch a handsome price

and xebby, you're delusional. only chocolate can win a woman over.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Thanks RTB***are you gonna be the high bidder

I'll start the bid. 7.50 for Margie, 35.00 for tammy (no offense at all Margie - tammy's starting price was higher. Gene's is 100, but I think I'll leave him for someone else...)
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

will you settle for a happy meal?
    I'll let you keep the toy!!!
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com

""""""""pulls out wallet"""""""""
    """"""""digs in pocket"""""""""""""""""

OK, I got 100 on each......
    wait, is Christies taking Amex nowadays?
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

margie,

i don't think my girlfriend would let me bid on another female (much less a male ), but i'll wholly support you in the charging of substantially greater fees.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

150 each
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I'll take 10 Margie's please.
    I have a signature.

I'll scrape together 500 pennies for some of that!

Now what I really want to know is, is that really Gene in the robes, or is it that actor B.D. Wong with a shaved head?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Well, in the newest issue of KF/QG, they show photos of the 10th Anniversary thingy, and in one photo is Gene himself, who looks exactly like the one in that photo of the orange robes. So unless B.D. Wong went to the Gala posing as Gene, its Gene in that photo.

By the way Gene, you said if we bought stuff from the supply shop, you might enlarge our avatars. I bought a subscription.
    I have a signature.

I wont pay a dime on Margie, Tammy however.... hmmm well I guess I'll throw in 5 $

Gene is the ultimate cyber pimp
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Stacey Guest
    I think that I might also also get a certain satisfaction by cumming inside of you.

$7.00

I would take Gene for $500

going, going...

Wow, an auction. Cool.

margie: I didn't choose that pic, you have to bust Silent Assassin for that one.

philbert: Thanks for your subscritpion. That does help encourage our decisions. If I could gert half the forum to subscribe, I'd definately do it.

african tiger: B.D.Wong?! ouch.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart