Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Canadian Loony's Worth...

To much high thought & words for me Cody & I only went to 6 grade & didn't finish to help parents with money stuff so I'm a stupid man and don't know much reading stuff. Sorry

Diamond Talons,

I don't think you're stupid. Many people haven't had the Luxury of extended formal education. Sometimes it isn't worth much anyhow. I respect you.

Look, the link I suggested is not as difficult to read as my stuff. In fact, it is simple. And, because it is, surpasses my skills. Okay?

We all have shortcomings. I write in a way that many do not understand. I try to be clear, and maybe some day I will be.
    pleasure talking with you.

Cody

Buddhapalm,

Okay, even if we have disagreement. I'm content. But, I like my tea Both in the forest and in a loud tea house, with bird cages. Starbuck's doesn't have birdcages. I can deal with it.

over and out,
    Cody
    "The truth is more important than the facts." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
    "The weight of the sun doesn't keep it from rising." (Cody)

Birdcages

Hi Cody,
    I dont disagree or agree with you. I guess the point I have been focusing on is my belief that all beliefs and opinions are valid. Neither side of the coin is better...... unless you are betting on heads or tails.

Therefore I dont disagree or agree with you. I have no bet, no stake, no gain, only the enjoyment of giving and recieving opinions. I guess we are all enrolled in Universe-City.

But seriously, I think the birds in the teahouse birdcages know who was the founder of Shaolin. Damm those noisy birds, they pooped on my ha-gow !

Cheers my friends.

Buddhapalm
    "In heaven and earth no spot to hide;
    Bliss belongs to one that knows that things
    are empty and that man too is nothing.
    Splendid indeed is the Mongol longsword
    Slashing the spring wind like a flash of lightning !"

Monk Wu-hsueh Tsu-yuan - Reciting as the Mongol sabers slashed towards him. The Mongols spared him out of respect. For no ordinary man recites a poem facing death.