Thread: OT:ok who saw the end of "the clone"? (spanish soap X P )

Threaded View

Talking OT:ok who saw the end of "the clone"? (spanish soap X P )

I KNOW some of you guys either are spanish or have hispanic wives so I'm definitely sure you saw it in one form or another.

Ok I know what you are thinking why in the world are you watching this stuff girly boy?

Cuz one day I passing by the t.v. and there was mention of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (it's a Brazilian soap that hit the spanish channels in the US a while back), however there were few,if any, martial arts to be seen. Only saw something like capoeira but it was mediocre. Evnetually I just got sucked into the thing because the story was so good and different cultures it portrays.

To sum it up it's a bout a a scinetist who makes a clone of a deceased twin in Brazil but the show was more directed towards the relationship of the Brazilian culture and the Arabic cultures of the east as appearantly the scientist's family was friends with another family in Morroco.Put in a fair Muslim maiden who comes from a strict Islamic background into the mix combined with the appearance of a dead mans clone (who has a twin) ,cheating and love and bam you have an original story.

Felipe I know you had to see this since it came out in Brazil a long time ago. Man when it comes to soaps you guys know how to tell a story.
    Last edited by NorthernMantis; 12-16-2002 at 12:14 PM.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations