Thread: Modern Martial Arts from a plane.....

Modern Martial Arts from a plane.....

I have some sweet video of an AC-130 in action, it's almost spooky actually. If you are interested, I can't put it up on a webpage but if you pm me with your email I will send it to you, some of you guys will love it!!

Are they STILL advertising that crappy TC2000 Pro Leg Stretcher?

I mean come on......
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

I sent you a p/m.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

EW, let me know if or if you don't get it, it's about 5mb and I may have to zip it.

Nope. My box only allows for 3 megs, and about half that if not more is taken already.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

yeah, I have to see if I can get it on a website, you guys will get a kick out of it!!

Thumbs up

What kind of stuff if I may ask?
    Just curious.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-