Thread: How good are Discipline MA shoes?

How good are Discipline MA shoes?

Does anyone here have the high top or the low cut shoes? If so do you like them, and do you recommend them to anyone.

Shaolin Fighter

I purchased mine about 9 months ago, I really like them. They are pretty comfortable, more so than the other types I have purchased, though this is just my opinion. They are a little more expensive than most other shoes, but I would not hesitate to buy them again.
    Though, if you are looking to buy them get one size bigger than you normally wear, I got my regular size and they were kinda tight where your big toe is and it took awhile to stretch them out so they wouldn't hurt.

Stacey Guest
    the best

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    never heard of them, anyone got a link??
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I haven't found better. Last round of purchases by students at my school don't seem to be as good as the pair I bought last year. I wonder if they are starting to cut corners.

Regardless, I am about to buy my next pair because I still haven't found better.
    Got Lineage?

Pretty good

I had my first pair last me about two years of daily wear. That's a lot longer than most kungfu shoes. Eventually the soles started separating from the sides of the shoes. The upper is still fine, so I still use them.

In the long run, I'd say these shoes are the way to go. They're solid, lace up well, and last fairly long considering all the abuse.

I haven't found a better one yet. I'll switch when I do.

-c