Hello Everyone!

I have decided to extend the offer to January 1st, 2003! I have received emails from several people saying that they would be better suited to purchase videos after Christmas, therefore I decided to give them that chance, and yes, anyone can purchase the videos using this offer! Order away whenever you are ready!

These tapes, which normally retail for $49.95 plus $5.00 shipping and handling, are now on sale for 4 / $100.00, shipping and handling included! You must order in quantities of four, and your selection must be from the titles listed below.

Please select from the titles below:

JUN FAN/JEET KUNE DO COMPLETE SERIES
C1 - Foundation Structure
C2 - Footwork & Mobility
C3 - Upper Body Tools
C4 - Lower Body Tools
C5 - Intercepting Fist/Stop Kicking
C6 - Hand & Leg Defense
C7 - Energy/Sensitivity I
C8 - Energy/Sensitivity II
C9 - Basic Trapping Hands
C10 - Advanced Trapping Hands
C11 - Seong Chi Sao with Trapping
C12 - Entering Skills
C13 - Grappling/Counter Grappling
C14 - Bruce Lee's Five Ways of Attack
C15 - Training with Equipment
C16 - Mook Jong Training
C17 - Physical Training
C18 - Specialty Techniques
C19 - Self Defense for the Streets
C20 - Women's Self Defense

SIL LIM TAO AS TAUGHT BY BRUCE LEE SERIES
SLT 1 - Sil Lim Tao, Volume 1 - Learning The Form
SLT 2 - Sil Lim Tao, Volume 2 - Jun Fan Gung Fu Application
SLT 3 - Sil Lim Tao, Volume 3 - Jeet Kune Do Application
SLT 4 - Sil Lim Tao, Volume 4 - Mook Jong Training

To order, either pay with a credit card/your bank account through Paypal, or send a money order made payable to Lamar Davis only. To get a Paypal account (which is free), go to www.Paypal.com and register for your account. It is quick, secure and easy! When you place an order, my account is SifuLamarDavis@mindspring.com . In the message box, type the name of the volumes that you want. Paypal will notify me of your order immediately, and I will get it processed ASAP and get it out to you! It's just that simple!

If you wish to pay with a money order, please send all orders to:

JF/JKD Special Video Offer
267 West Valley Avenue, Suite #223
Birmingham, Alabama 35209

Remember, in order to get this deal, you must order in quantities of four (different titles of course) and your order must be in by January 1st! I will look forward to receiving your order! Have a safe and happy holiday season! Take care and God Bless!