Thread: Woman breastfeeds dogs to save them

Woman breastfeeds dogs to save them

Whoa

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

that's love. kudos to her for saving the pups, but I wonder what her boyfriend thinks. Would you really want to be all over your woman's breasts after you know puppies had been sucking on them?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Could be worse, I know some folks with pet spiders.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Thumbs up

No pictures?

I wonder what that does btw,in medical terms and in those of development.
    Dogs cannot generally consume any milk besides that of their motherīs during their first weeks.
    Has also to do with building immune systemīs protection etc.

Also needless to say,she is going to become a very strong character for the cubs to "stick to" when that time of character development arrives (but that might happen regardles)

Weīll see,or maybe not.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Thumbs up

Yes,yes,puppy love.
    Great idea generally speaking...
    now may the etologists,dog psychologists,vets and Chang Style Noviceīs? (compliment) of the forum arrive...if there are any?

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

You take this "dogs sucking a womans breasts"-thing pretty serious, huh?

Thumbs up

Thanks for your input Stumblefist,

-FC, summer of 2006-

Re: puppy love!!!

Originally posted by Stumblefist
    "Would you really want to be all over your woman's breasts after you know puppies had been sucking on them?"
    I suppose that means you don't want to shake my hand?
    or eat with a mortician or a pathologist or,or
    or you wouldn't date a nurse if you knew what they do or, or
    ... the list is endless.

Isn't that some kind of sexism to put women on pedestals or in glass cages?
    Thumbs up for the lady (or should i say nipples) and may the naysayers live on bread and water for a month for their nasty thoughts.
    No, because none of those things are going directly into my mouth - well, the nurse might, but the parts of her that would be are shielded from blood, pee, etc. by layers of clothing, and I wash my hands before they go on anything which touches my mouth. Sure, she'll wash and will be clean, but I still don't like the thought of puppies sucking on her where I would be also.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Thumbs up

Yeah Fist,
    Dogs do need hierarchy which is natural to them.

The puppies thing doesn't bother me, i even let them lick my face and kiss me. But not too much, i heard one petlover let them lick his face for hours. ""

Reasons to lick are about a few I think,but wolves cubs lick their motherīs lips when they want food,other reasons are social.

-FC, summer of 2006-

In myth humans have been suckled by wolves and, in fact, humans have been suckled by dogs.

There's also the book The Grapes of Wrath which very poignantly decribes a terrible situation. The family is starving and the baby dies. The Grandfather is at death's door so the bereft mother breastfeeds him...

Happy New Year

-David

11. Wink

And some humanīs have been sucked into myths.

-FC, summer of 2006-