Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the He11 is THIS CraP??

What the He11 is THIS CraP??

Am I missing something????????????

http://www.newzealand.com/forums/sho...?threadid=4215

live in a small town called Medina, close to Kerrville and San Antonio. For a while now I have been passing things on my way to work and to school that don't look human. I know this may be hard to believe for some people, but it is true. Anyways, there has been a lot of strange stuff going on around here and I just wanted to warn people PLEASE do not go out at night alone or at all if possible, Do not walk from one bar to another by yourself!!!!!!!! I know that all you New Zealanders are non drinkers, but I wanted to inform you anyway, specially if you live out in the Country. LOCK all your doors, and keep your yard well-lit. If possible stop drinking county water and start buying water from the stores.
    The only reason I am warning everyone is because the ratio of aliens to humans is growing, I now see many more aliens to humans here in the country, as well as other atrocities, and if something is not done about it soon there will be no more humans left. They are breeding, and taking over human beings to where they are replicas of the varying species of aliens.
    Reddawn

And this one??
    http://www.newzealand.com/forums/sho...9584#post19584

I wrote this for the people who are starting to see aliens& Demons. I was in school today and while I was in the elevator a male classmate who was either a other or who had "become" tried to make me fuse with him while we were alone in the elevator. I felt a heat coming up to my throat and it was hard for me to breathe. It is wrong for the aliens to change human beings, just like it is wrong of the Government not to tell us anything about them. I like everyone else, am finding out everything a little at a time. The site where I got this information from is the closest to what I can concieve of the truth. I read everything I could on this site and it coincided with alot of what I have been seeing and experiencing.
    Just for the record, they are not Gods, and I don't believe all aliens are bad because they have really helped me through alot of rough times when they did not have to, but after what happened today, I am leery of everyone. I wish some of those who aren't evil and want to live peaceably with humans would please step up and tell us more about themselves if they really don't want to do human beings any harm. Otherwise there is going to be vigilantes (in fact there already are) who take the law into there own hands and try to run others (good others) down, while just slipping right on past the witches, demons, elves & satan worshipping others, that are now on this planet with us. if anyone wants to read more about this please go to google and search under aliens. It is the fourth down: Apocalypse and the Millenium:end time prophecy and conspiracy.

How it began:
    When Satan rebelled, Godcast him as profane from the height of heaven, and he lost his position as leader of the angelic hierarchy. Because of his rebellion, the headof the cherubim was destroyed from the midst of the stonesof fire, the planets, where he had reigned over literal material kingdoms.Evidence of the civilization on Marscan still be seen, while another planetary dwelling place of rebel angelswas destroyed thoroughly, becoming the asteroid belt.

Daniel 11 describesthe Antichrist:

"He shall not regardthe God of his fathers, YHWH,
    nor the desire ofwomen
    nor love any god,for he shall magnify himself above all.
    But in his placehe shall honor the god of fortresses,
    (the Hebrew phraseis, Ala Mahozine), and he shall honor a god
    whom his fathers(the Jews), did not know (literally, AN ALIEN GOD)."
    Baalhazor," Lordof the fortresses" provides a connection between Baal and the god of theAntichrist. Baal was lord of war and of the sky.Many titles were given to Baal by adding endings to his name. Some examplesfound in scripture are Baalbamoth= Lord of the high places, Baalzebub=Lord of those who fly, or, flit. Zebub is a Hebrew verb which means toflit from place to place.
    Baal is identified asSatan by Jesus himself, Matt.10:25 Mark. 3:22 Luke 11:15.

TheAntichrist will honor Satan, called Baal, Lord of Fortresses, Lord of theHigh Places , Lord of those who quickly fly (in the high places), Princeof the Power of the Air, and obviously Prince of the Power behind flyingcraft in the high places...ufos.

The Bible explains whereSatan currently resides, and connects him with forces in the atmosphere.. . Paul says we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with principalitiesand powers, with wicked spirits in high places, literally, "in the heavens""in the aerial regions" Eph.6:12. Hence Satan is called "the prince ofthe Power of the air" "the prince of the aerial host" Eph.2:2. The confederationof rebel angels is seated in the atmospheric heaven in the spaces aboveand around our world. This fundamental of scripture contradicts many traditionalconcepts of "hell" as the domain of the devil and his minions . King Davidrecognized this fully when he wrote:
    For who in the sky (the atmosphere),
    shall be ranked with Jehovah,
    who among the sons of the mighty
    is like Jehovah? Psalm 89:6

While the New Testamentuses the Greek word "demon" to refer to these "sons of the mighty", theOld Testament uses revealing descriptive names. Words which describe thesebeings, such as b'nai Elohim, "sons of God", Zophim, "the watchers", andMalakh, "messengers", (translated angel in English), are used forthe "aerial host" often regardless of alignment. New Testament demons wereunderstandably associated with evil, since originally the Greek term diamonmeant "any deity", and the Bible consistently portrays only one God. Thereare three main terms for demons in the New Testament: daimonion (demon;60 times, 50 in the Gospels); pneuma (spirit; some 52 times) usually witha qualifying adjective such as akatharton (unclean; 21 times) or poneron(evil; 8 times); and angelos (7 times of demonic agencies). Daimon (demon),the term commonly used in classical Greek, appears only once (Mark 8:31)(Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology - Walter A. Elwell(Ed))

Scripture explainsthat Satan and his host of fallen angels rule over this planet, it alsodetails a hierarchy of demonic echelons.

Jesus Christ explainedto his apostles what events would immediately precede his second coming,"It shall be exactly as in the days before Noah entered the ark". Matt24:38 , Luke 17:27. What is the significance of this statement and howdoes it relate to Ufos? The Flood epic Gen. 6 begins with a strange accountof the "sons of God" (b'nai Elohim), taking wives from among the daughtersof Adam.

"In those days giants [nephilim] were in the earth, themen of renown of whom ancient tales are told".

The word whichis translated, "giants", in the King James version of the Bible is, inHebrew, "Nephilim", which means, "Those who fell, or ... the fallen ones".Jude, the brother of Jesus describes them as "angels, having left theirfirst estate in heaven". These fallen angels came to earth for a seriouspurpose.

The "fallen ones" soughtto merge with the bloodline of Adam, because of the promise to send a redeemerthrough Adam's kinsman. The Hebrew says that the Sons of God saw that thewomen were a fit "extension", for they sought to extend themselves intothis realm from the spirit realm, as well as to extend themselves intothe "children of the promise" the lineage of Adam. Satan tried to preventthe eventual birth, in the distant future, of the Messiah.

The mating of humanbeings with angels resulted in hybrid creatures, evil spirits with humanbodies. The human \ angel hybrids began to corrupt and destroy the humanrace, resulting in the Deluge, "the end of all flesh" except Noahand his family.

The book of the Jubileesremarks that Jaredor Yeh-red, an Old Testament patriarch, was so called because in hisdays the angels descended upon the earth - Yaw-rad"descend". It is interesting to note that "Jordan" comes from thatsame root word denoting "descent, coming down or falling" - Yar-dane"the place of the descent". Jordan, "place of the descent", is locatedin the ancient boundary of Israel. Israel is currently a major locationfor sightings,and the fallen angels in disguise as "aliens".

The Book of Enoch explainsthat the Sons of God descended first onto the mountain called Hermon whichin Hebrew means desolation, in the land of Jordan the place of the descent.The rebel angels intended to thwart God's plan for the earth by destroyingthe descendents of Adam. Satan's goal in organizing the nephilim / humanhybridization program was to pollute the bloodline that would produce Jesus Christ, the Messiah, the Kinsman Redeemer. Now that it is so closeto the end times, satan has orchestrated human/rebel angel interactionon a grand scale. The plan is now to prevent any flesh from being saved.

By gentically manipulatinghuman genetics, whether through the guise of "alien abduction" or by supplyingwilling mortal accomplices with the proper technology... there is currentlybeing created humanoid hybrids who are not-quite-human. These genticallyaltered humans are no longer Sons of Adam, and no longer able to be savedby the Kinsman Redeemer. The second wave of hybrid "nephilim creation"is satan's last effort to destroy all Sons of Adam, so that none can beredeemed when Jesus Christ returns at the End of the Age.

[Edited by Reddawn32 on 13th November 2002 at 15:41
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

red m8, you might be interested to know that I have just returned from the lab, my pal Professor Ashbrook has FINALLY delivered the new ion pearlshift SONIC, just look at the thing :

it will deliver a pearl strength ion blast up to 100m, conducted through a sonic oscillator, listen m8, this is real important, it will take ALIENS straight out and just leave a searing smoking pile of scorched guts, BUT regrettably, firing at DEMONS will increase THEIR strength x10 if they're hit

the DEMONS can absorb the energy - we found - so - USE THE SUNGLASSES I sent you, the Aliens show as skeleton heads and the DEMONS are undetected, Professor Ashbrook has tried to build a weapon for DEMONS, but without the pubic hairs of a one legged mongoose he just has very little chance at all, can you help by getting these hairs ?? They must be vacuum sealed within 1 minute of being plucked

For the Women:

+ = & a

A close friend of mine is paranoid schizophrenic. The things you've posted sound a lot like one really bad episode he had in content.

I wonder if this guy is really serious or if he's trying to be funny? If he's serious then why wouldn't he just post some hard evidence for his mumbo jumbo instead of loose storys?

It would be pretty wicked if it was true though..
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Don't know, but I'm not taking any chances. Me and the "Lone Gunnmen" are bunkering down together in Nevada. Anyone want to come with?? I have lots of beer!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

You didn't know about the aliens and demons? You must be one of the sheeple that just gets news and info from mainstream sources. Don't mock them. You will be assimilated or destroyed.

KC sounds right. He could be schizo or just real confused. A good friend of mine got involved with a cult a while back and it's pretty scary some of the things he was telling about "truths" in the world. Luckily, he saw where he was going quick enough to be able to get himself out of it. He still holds on to some of the beliefs though. My heart still drops when I think about what was in that first e-mail I got from him when he was getting involved with them.

I find these thing's so intresting.. Ford Prefect, if you don't feel it's to personal would you mind sharing about that? What was this cult like, it's truths?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

While I do believe there are aliens out there, I think those posts were BS, or possibly the thoughts of an occultist...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Do you guys think I should stock the bunker with Frito's, or Dorito's??

Also, what Wine goes best with an Alien invasion? Will the same Wine work for demon invasions, or do i need to serve something different?? Whisky maybe??

http://www.forumco.com/offduty/topic...2E+The+Canteen

this new ion pearlshift SONIC has just come back from the lab

further info on the environmental issues involved

the thing is, the weapon has taken 92000 man hours to develop, it is a veritable nightmare because so many third world countries are after it now

look, it has a new SONIC OSCILLATOR and can target up to 100m, it will fry anti-christs and aliens, but not demons

I cannot figure out WHY the demons absorb the energy and Professor Ashbrook has set aside a further 80000 man hours to research this problem, what do you think ??
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 12-26-2002 at 01:54 PM.

For the Women:

+ = & a

A Demon Invasion really calls for a nice Shiraz. It's just etiquette really.

As for Aliens, I'd say tortilla chips and dip while you wait, and get a nice white. Maybe Chilean, it's quite popular this year. And I'm sure that visitors from outer space would prefer Bourbon. Wild Turkey?
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

tortilla chips and dip?

So no Frito's?? What about Pop corn or beer nuts?

I'm not much of a Wine conasiure, but I was thinking of a good Vino? It's a good Dago wine.

Now, for other essentials, do you think we need Play station 2?? or will just an X box do?

Of course we will have to have all the old Sunday morning Kung Fu movies

For the Women:

+ = & a

No, no. no, I'm thinking Nigori Sake - you know the unfiltered kind. Served room temperature.

This guy saw 'They Live' too many times.

"I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm fresh out of bubble gum." -Rowdy Rody Piper in 'They Live'

Oh, and RD - stock somne of those Tillamook smoked beef nuggets. Great stuff for Jerky.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Hey, speaking of Jerkey, I make a mean home made Sage spiced Jerkey myself. It's cheaper, and BETTER than any store bought stuff. Besides making Jerkey in the Bunker will help pass the time.

My only concern is the Aliens might use thier Transporters to beam us out of our Bunker. I'm thinking of insulating it with Tinfoil to prevent this. What do you think?

For the Women:

+ = & a

I'm with D.S. on this one. A nice Hill of Gold or Balmoral Shiraz would be the choice to stock one's bomb shelter before the war with the demons. A Santa Rita or Santa Alicia Chardonnay will do for aliens. Bourbon is always nice for guests.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

No Vinno?

For the Women:

+ = & a