Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: What would you do if you owned you own town?

OT: What would you do if you owned you own town?

Bridgeville, California was sold on ebay for 1.8 mil. It was 81 acres and had 10 homes, a few cabins and a post office.

You haven't lost your opportunities yet - there's another town for sale in Cali - this one is called Amboy. it's east of LA, in the mojave desert. The current asking price is 1.9 mil and is has a gas station/cafe, motel, church, runway, airplane hangar, half a dozen small houses and a post office on 690 acres. This one's not for sale online though.

What would you do with your own town?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

populate it, then employ everyone in the business of selling bent pepsi bottles to passing motorists.

and kewpy dolls.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

until you buy your town, you can run your own nation for free
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

"Well I lost an eye in Mexico
    Lost two teeth where I don't know
    People see me comin' and they move to the other side of the road
    I robbed a liquor store to make myself at home a few times
    Borrowed myself a car when I needed it
    I got me a shack at the bottom of the road
    Fixin' cars and givin' tows
    Spendin' all my money on the lottery
    When I win the lottery gonna buy all girls on my block
    A color TV and a bottle of French perfume
    When I win the lottery gonna donate half my money to the city
    So they have to name a street or a school or a park after me
    When I win the lottery
    Never run a flag up a pole
    Like mr. red, white, and blue down the road
    But I never called myself a hero for killing unknown communists
    Now I can walk into any old bar
    And find a fight without looking too hard
    But I never killed someone I don't know just 'cause someone told me to
    And when I win the lottery
    Gonna buy the house next to mr. red, white and blue
    And when I win the lottery
    Gonna buy Post 306 American Legion, paint it red with five gold stars
    When I win the lottery
    When the end comes to this old world
    The rights will cry and the rest will curl up
    And God won't take the time to sort your ashes from mine
    'Cause we zig and zag between good and bad
    Stumble and fall on right and wrong
    'Cause the tumbling dice and the luck of the draw just leads us on
    And when I win the lottery, gonna buy all the girls on my block
    Silver-plated six shooters and a quart of the finest highland scotch
    'Cause when I win the lottery, the rights will shake their heads and say that
    God is good but surely works in mysterious ways
    When I win the lottery"

- Camper Van Beethoven

Check out the lyrics I put in bold. I'd never bother with that nonsense, because my name is Austin, and you can see where I live.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    i think id sell my town, i mean its too much work to manage it all... i think
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

my town would be Training Town. I would have plenty of gyms and legit schools with good training. We'd field fighters to enter every major competition from bjj to bare knuckle. Training Town would take over the world!!

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

I'll make NHB tournaments a must for all school girls up tp 25.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Stacey Guest
    declare myself king. Then make festivals and holidays and make it like the last scene in Akira Kurasawa's "Dreams"

Not a utopia. I'll keep the people ignorant and working. Maybe more like "Iron Town" in Princess Mononoke.

The high school will have the following sports.

vale tudo
    jousting
    archery/marksmenship
    outdoor club for survival/tracking/running, hiking and other ninja stuff.
    san shou

the above activities are for the top two castes, the lower caste will of course work on my aztec style pyramid and since the cousin humpin trailer trash breed like rabbits, I'll anually sacrifice some of them on the temple. Get it flowing with blood. That should curb any uprisings.

Oh come on?!? WHAT would you have them do? Breed and appear on Jerry Springer?

i think you should add nude volleyball too, Stacey

Stacey Guest
    no need. In my town, All women are trained in the assyrian arts that Innana learned such as "kissing the phallus" "Dancing" and "Massage" of course each girl will need to put in 1,000 hours before she can be considered a woman.

But since you want it, nude volleyball is in. Actually, were a very naked people in summer, so its no big deal. Nude water polo is also in.

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...tion=shangrala

there is my nation...I wanted it more liberaterian, oh well, it seems to be working. Can we fight other nations?

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...display_nation

look at my country sooo funny.. yeah I wanna wage some war!
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Stacey Guest
    Kristoffer, I'm allied, how do we kill people?

Odin, Odin, send the winds to turn the tides!!

Never trust the northern winds!!

..Uhm, I'm not sure. I sent an request to become a member of the UN so that they think I'm not evil and crush me or something. No way I'll get a membership since I'm a dictator

I have to catch a snack., but if you find out stuff about this send me a message and let me know. Oh and it's ODEN, in swedish that is. Nevermind go in peace. And I'll let my spies of Hugin and Mumin be your eyes in the shadows, watching our enemies.
    Last edited by Kristoffer; 12-28-2002 at 12:02 PM.