Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT: What would you do if you owned you own town?

Ok, my nation is at http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...n=royal_dragon

Try reposting your links guys, I just get the start page with the links you posted.

I can't find anyone else's nation, so I declared war on stacy's
    Shee seems to be an economically weakening nation wiht her 31% taxes and such, and mine only has a 2% tax rate, so we are VERY rich!!

Then, I changed my mind.

Anyway, I say all of us form a "KFO" aligiance, and build a SUPER sized joint army, and then go and conquer other nations one or two at a time untill we rule all!!

Then, we can fight amongst ourselves to be the supreme ruler!!!

Anyone with me??
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 12-28-2002 at 01:34 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Ok, I just added Royal Dragon and Stacey to my dossier... but how do we ally?

Heres my nation... boy, its a pretty whack place

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...ple_of_william

3. Thumbs up

Hmmm.

Put some life to it,for sure.
    Gather the elite of old school feng shui and start fixing it.
    Arrange more activity for the youth and ppl in general,more education,study of classics etc.

Or maybe just turn it into a Chinatown.

Then leave
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Ok, how do we create the "United Nation of KFO?" We could be an underground allegiance of nations that seeks to controll all, sort of like the Trilateral commision, and we can controll all from the secret undeground inside like the Free Massons do!!!

Assuming there is no way to wage war that is.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Royal Dragon, I'm with ya!!! Here's my Country: http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...display_nation it's called "The Holy Empire of Kristoranien".

I think all we KFO members should ally somehow and then wage war. Hmm.. but how do we ally, how do we wage war and what do we do now?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Act Republican!

Talking count me in...The Republic of Shuai Chiao

The Republic of Shuai Chiao is a tiny, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning dragon population. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Religion & Spirituality, and Commerce. The average income tax rate is 10%. A healthy private sector is led by the Book Publishing, Gambling, and Cheese Exports industries.

Crime is a serious problem. Shuai Chiao's national animal is the dragon and its currency is the throw.

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...on=shuai_chiao
    "heres to you as good as you are
    heres to me as bad as I am.
    But as good as you are,and as
    bad as I am,I'm as good as you are,
    as bad as I am"
    --
    "It's too bad my friend Chad's brother wasn't there, because he totally knows t'ai chi and sh*t."

Which region should my nation be in?
    It's up to you. New nations begin in the Pacific, but you can move out. You can even start your own region. This is a good idea if you're playing with a few friends: create a region and all move there.
    Thats what we need to do... Lets create a region and we can all move there and start our KFO Alliance!
    Last edited by _William_; 12-28-2002 at 06:40 PM.

Success...

Region "The KFO Alliance" created. Anyone that wants in should move in now!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We shall rule the world!

im in too!

mine is "the rouge nation of many lohans".
    Last edited by Daelomin; 12-28-2002 at 07:09 PM.

i'm in the kfo alliance...and LMAO@Daelomin...the national animal is the gerbil and its currency is the dong
    as bad as I am"
    --
    "It's too bad my friend Chad's brother wasn't there, because he totally knows t'ai chi and sh*t."

Ok guys, this appears to be a role playing game and the majority of it is caried out on thier frum system.

Now, i have been perusing it and I have discovered our first victe......ah I mean advasary.

It seems one or more Nations are hunting, farming and selling DRAGONS as a delacacy.

As Chinese martial artists, I'm sure I don't have to remind you the significance of the Dragon to or culture.

I say we rally to the cause of protecting Dragons, and I think we should declare war on any nation that engages in the killing of Dragons for food or otherwise.

The Nation of Chemmie should be our first area of concern as they are vocally advertising the sale of thier Dragons as food.

the url to the conversation is----> http://www.nationstates.net/forum/vi...er=asc&start=0

What do you guys think?

Oh, on another thread there, I have established myself as a major arms dealer. Of course, any member of the secret KFO alliance gets all weapons at half price, and free shipping (Beat THAT GENE!!)

For the Women:

+ = & a

perfect, considering my national animal is the dragon!
    as bad as I am"
    --

count me in. I already posted a link to my nation.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Whoah, we already have 3 nations in it!

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...e_kfo_alliance

Oh yeah, Sevenstar, can you repost the link to your nation? All I get when I click it is the same page as my own nation.