Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beat my lousy day.

Beat my lousy day.

Alright,

I challenge you ****s to beat my lousy day.

I got up this morning and found....

My FAT32 on my laptop was hosed and my operating system was wiped out. It's a piece of junk anyway--five years old and I've been meaning to replace it....

The desktop is not running it's POST and thus will not start at all. Oh, it's getting power, but it ain't running crap....

The answering machine is currently unusable: The power went off and my fiancee is out of town and I don't know how to work the **** thing. I followed the instructions and they don't work.

I went down to my car to go train this morning and found a flat. I had to take Nicole's car. Except she didn't have any gas so I had to fill that up.

So now I'm downstairs in my apartment complex's computer room. I need a Reuben and about 3 beers.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

That's a bad day? I just had someone on this forum call me a fat Kid Rock lookalike. And because of that my chi powers are low and I don't think I can do my pressure point attacks at this BJJ class I just joined.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

hey i just found out my girls' a man.....beat that

kidding,

that is one lousy day man
    Last edited by Souljah; 12-28-2002 at 04:48 PM.

Thumbs up

For a small moment,I felt great and enlightened.
    Then that glimpse of light was over and I knew I did not make it.

"because of that my chi powers are low and I don't think I can do my pressure point attacks at this BJJ class I just joined."
    You cannot even do that now?
    Oh guard,I feel sorry for you.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

you woke up...

karma, clearly you've p i s s e d off the karma gods merry and now they are having their way with you.

You have become the karma gods slave for today. pehaps they will favour you tomorrow if you help out a homeless person or give without want.

otherwise, it's just a bunch of stuff that happened.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

What if you woke up and realized you were having your ass kicked by astral spies?

IHAK
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

My lousy day:

Woke up and ate an orange.
    Played xbox.
    Ate breakfast.
    Worked out.
    Ate lunch.
    Played xbox.
    Training.
    Ate dinner.
    Played xbox.
    Type on computer.
    Play xbox.

strike!

Uhhh... sorry, I can't even vaguely make an attempt at beating MP's day.

I rolled for 4 hours at Openmat, went out to dinner with friends back in town for the holidays, saw a good movie, had coffee, and got the phone number and AIM SN of a girl I'm somewhat interested in who's trained at the Gracie academy.

Umm, my ribs are a little bruised? That's kinda bad...
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Lousy Xmas day

reached the peak of my flu coupled with a throat infection, fell out with my brother and still not on talking terms, and my girlfriend decided to get back involved with an ex of hers.
    My only comfort was watching "Its a wonderful life" on tv.

Can't wait for the New Year!!
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

" I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

" There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith

Thumbs down

im stuck at university for this christmas period when all my friends have gone away.

my family had a huge christmas dinner and i wasnt there

my partner is in australia and my d@mn internet connection doesnt work properly (i can use IE but not msn, icq etc. )

i just got a fone bill for 1500 pounds (2250 dollars) as my international calling cards were not working properly

its raining outside

i just started training again after a 7month break and suck!

i dunno if i have enough cash to get a train ticket home for new year

i have a uni project to hand in in just over a week and i cant research online coz of the internet connection

man, i think i win that my life sucks
    hope u can take some comfort in that MP and have a Happy new year!

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

12. Thumbs up

Just to cheer up,
    now that the new year arrives,it is time to clean everything up and gather some force for the next year.
    May it be filled with fortune.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

*I've reached my overdraft limit and have no money at all until the 13th of January.

*My missus is now spending New Year with her folks.

*All of my mates are going to a New Year party that I declined a ticket for, thinking that I would be spending it with my missus.

*For the 3rd year in a row, I've been ill over Xmas.

*My university Housing Service has again rejected my plea to move to self-catered halls, even though I am allergic to the oli they cook my food in, and so consequently am paying for food that I don't eat, and then paying again for my own food.

*My allergy 'could be life-threatening'. Apparantly.

*The day before I moved out for Xmas, Ģ100 of stuff was stolen from my room, and I can't afford to replace it.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

no no no.

Bad DAY you wankers, not "Gee my life sucks."

My life is fine. That day just sucked. Sheesh!
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    somabitch, my life sucks
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA